𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐣𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐨

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

Ivy woke up too early, way too early for her liking, grabbing her phone to look at the time, 5:05 AM she read with her barley woken up eyes, She already packed all she needed to do was get there on time, she went into her bathroom to wash her face

—----

THEAAA

When do u want us 2 pick u uppp
Read 5:10

uhhh 5:29 and then ill get there at 6:25 maybe
Read 5:11

Kkk :3
Read 5:12

—----

Ivy wore the same thing she wore to sleep, she was going to be on a plane for 4 hours either way, she packed her airpods, headphones, the essentials for flying on a plane, bringing her two pink luggages and one hot pink duffle bag she used to use for volleyball and ballet, she looked at the bag, staring at the nova's ballet class logo, thinking.

Interrupted from her thought her mom asked her "When is thea and alieen coming to drop you off?" ivy's mom was about to go to work too, she had a flight but she has someone picking her up, "5:29, i'll get there at 6:25" ivy was still in her star and tank top from when she was sleeping "oh okay, i'm about to leave right now, i love you alot and i want you to text me when your on the plane." her mom scrambled to get her bag and coffee "bye i love you too momma" ivy smiled, she watched her mom leave their house.

After her mom left there was no sound or anything, ivy looked at her phone again 5:25 and as soon as she did her phone started ringing, "HEY WE'RE HERE NOW" thea yelled over the music, ivy giggled at the thought of thea having all this energy at 5:25 in the morning, "yeah ill be right there" she said putting her duffle bag over her shoulder and quickly grabbed an energy drink from the fridge, running back to her other bags walking out of the house with the two bags, "hi ivy" alieen smiled running the 'y' in ivy, "hi ali" she smiled while making sure the door of her house was locked,

"Here let me help" thea said grabbing both of her bags leaving the one over her shoulders, "thanks thes" hopping into the backseat and opening her energy drink "oh we also got you a breakfast burrito" alieen said handing her a brown bag with a still pretty warm burrito, "oh thanks, i haven't eaten jack shit" ivy laughed "we figured" thea said getting the car started and starting the road trip to lax.

—--

"BRO IT COST 50 DOLLARS JUST TO PARK HERE?" thea yelled with both hands on the wheel looking for where to park, "IT SAYS TO PARK AT THE T WING THEA, YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY" alieen started yelling at her, ivy was watching her two best friends of 8 years yell at each other trying their best drop off their bestfriend.

"GUYS JUST DROP ME OFF HERE" ivy sticked her head out into the front seat, "NO WE WANT TO SEE YOU LEAVE" thea said still looking for a good parking spot"OMG WHAT ABOUT HERE" alieen excited, her, thea, and ivy looked at the parking spot she picked out, seeing that it was free and pretty close to the airport. "Okay this will work, nice finding ali" thea giggled "mhmm, i just don't want to walk too much" ali stepped out of the car the same time thea did.

Alieen walking with one of ivy's luggages and thea with her other one, and ivy with her duffle bag, "it's 6:10 and then i board my plane on 6:40" stressed out ivy, shes done this for a while now but she still gets pretty stressed out, "it's fine, you'll get there and then you'll have a good flight, even when noon is going to be on there" alieen smiled at her as they walked to the door, "i guess..."