𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 1: 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓵𝓾𝓫 (1) 𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Start from the beginning

bender takes the table behind the preppy boy and the princess, he kicks the geek out and makes him go to another table. she takes the table behind bender. 'dick move bend.' she moves her chair back and puts her feet on the table. "oh you love me." he says as his head is turned and he winks at her. 'as if.' she rolls her eyes then looks at him and smiles. "yanno ya do." he turns around smiling.

he puts his feet in the chair in front of him and leans back. in walks the principal. "you two feet on the ground." Kat chews her gum and rolls her eyes keeping her feet on the table not caring. 'bite me!' she grins and vernon looks at her. "watch it Barlowe." he points at her. she sticks her tongue out and moves her feet off the table.

she lays her elbows on the table and puts her fists under her chin and leans forward. 'nice outfit dick you go shopping in Barry Manilow's closet?' bender laughs and some of the others do too but hide it. vernon looks at everyone and they all go silent except Kat and Bender. "you two think you're funny?" she leans her her head up from her hands and leans back. 'i think we're hilarious.' vernon grins and walks up to her table leaning his hands on it.

"two more saturdays detention." she just chuckles and leans up. 'make it six got nothing better to do.' she leans back in her chair and vernon leans up from the table. "how about two months?" she grins and puts her feet back on the table. 'sounds perfect.' vernon rolls his eye at the teen and then goes to looking at bender.

Katz POV.

got yet another detention and no it's not my fault this time. its benders he got me into trouble because he wasn't a good look out. but hey he's my partner in crime, my best friend, and the first guy i've ever been with really. but we don't talk about that we're just best friends nothing more than that.

my name is Katleen Barlowe but just call me Kat. if you call me by my full name i'll gut you like a fish. but everyone knows me as the Punk of the school. i hate following rules, love to spray paint and make art around the school. what can i say i'm an artist who wants to show off her beautiful work.

then there's bender aka john but i don't call him that he's known as the criminal. that's why me and him are a good match at being best friends. he looks out for some and i try my best to look out for him but he tells me not to worry about someone who isn't worth caring for. he doesn't have the best home life and i always have to remind him that he does matter. and he's special to me without him i wouldn't know how to get by. and that's not a lie. bender saved my life.

narrator:

vernon leaves and she makes sure he's gone for sure until she speaks to bender. 'hey bend.' he jerks his head around to look at her. she smiles and removes her hands from behind her head and takes her feet off the table. 'buck invited me to a party tonight. wanna come?' he smiles. "i'm there princess." he winks at her and then turns his head back looking at claire and andrew.

she gets up from her table and walks over to brian who looks up at her. 'whatcha reading?' she smiles at him as she leans against the table. "oh it's just math homework." he says as he looks back to his book. 'scoot it.' he moves over to the other seat and she sits in the one brian sat in. she closes the math book and leans her elbow on it and puts her fist under her chin.

'so bry tell me how did you get in here?' "oh uh." he turns his head away from her and gets all nervous and doesn't know what to say to her. 'okay then.' she turns her head and notices claire is staring at her. she smiles at her and does a little wave and claire turns her head away fast. Kat pouts and sighs loudly. "can you not do that?" the jock says as he turns to look at her. she spins around in the chair and looks at him.

'do i annoy you handsome?' "just shut up!" he jerks his head around pissed. she puts her hands up. 'oh my bad.' she jokes and laughs and bender chuckles too. "what you laughing at?" andrew asks, turning around looking at bender. "she's funny." andrew just rolls his eyes and turns his head around.