𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮: 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓵 (1) 𝓢𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻

Name: Marleigh Winchester
Interest: None
Relation: Sam & Deans Little Sister

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓭𝓸𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻

'i saved your ass so i should at least get a thank you

'i saved your ass so i should at least get a thank you.'

~ Marleigh

narrator:

sam is asleep in one of the beds and marleigh is laying in the other while dean sits at the table and just sits there. she rolls over and opens her eyes looking at him. 'dean.' she says softly as she leans up he turns his head to look at her. she throws the cover off her and stands up walking up to him. "why aren't you asleep?" he whispers as he looks to his brother sam sleeping.  'i can ask you the same thing.' she flops down in the other chair. his attention goes to her. "can't sleep." 'same.' she sighs and looks down at the table. 'i feel like something or someone is watching us.' she looks up to dean who looks at her. "what is it?" she shrugs her shoulders and turns to look to sam asleep in the bed then back to dean. 'i don't know. but i saw something.' she folds her hands together and rests them on the table. "marleigh what do you mean you saw something?" she looks down. "mar!" she looks up and him. her eyes get wide. 'that.' she points behind him as she looks terrified. dean slowly turns around to see a tall creepy looking man behind him.

dean gets up from his chair making it fall over. he grabs marleigh and throws her on the bed with sam which wakes him up. "what the hell?" he says kinda mad he got woken up. but when he notices the creepy tall man he doesn't care. he grabs marleigh and holds her back as dean tries to get his gun ready he keeps with him at all times. marleigh closes her eyes and disappears. "marleigh?" sam looks around. dean looks back at him. "seriously sam?" "what i didn't do anything she did." dean turns his head back and the creepy tall man is walking up to him with a whip and a hook. "shoot dean!" sam yells at his brother. "i'm trying dammit." he finishes loading his gun and gets ready to shoot. but he can't because the creepy tall man takes his whip and wraps it around deans arm. which makes him drop the gun and fall forward. the door gets kicked open and sam and dean see their sixteen year old sister with a special gun in her hand. 'let my brother go!' she yells at the creepy tall man who turns his head to look at her. she is terrified of how he looks but she won't let it stop her. mostly when her brothers are involved.

the whip still around deans arm. she looks at the creepy tall man. 'you want to let my brothers go!' she says and the creepy tall man looks to dean. who looks up at him. he leans down dean freaking out. but what he does is just take the whip off his hand and stands back up. dean looks to sam as he rubs his wrist and then back to the creepy tall man and his sister. he stands up as the man turns to look at marleigh. "marley what the hell are you doing?" dean yells at his sister and she holds the gun in front of her. 'gonna kill a motha fucka!' as the man walks close to her. she cocks the gun back. 'habere nice quod in inferno' and there's a loud gunshot three times until whatever this creepy man was and whatever he wanted he can't have because he is dead. she looks to her two older brothers and smiles. dean shakes his head. "you know how damn reckless that was marleigh?" dean raises his voice at her as he walks up to her and snatches the gun. 'like you have any room to talk dean.' she walks past him as he looks at her sitting on her bed. "marleigh what if it back fired?" dean says calmly as he walks up to her and sits the gun down. 'it didn't. and it won't ever. my powers can help me defeat anything if you guys just let me.' she lays back against the pillows. "let our little sister put herself in danger?" sam asks as a question. dean and marleigh look at him.

"have you met us?" sam asks her. "we only want to protect you." 'i appreciate that sam. but you guys need to be protected too.' she looks from sam to dean. "we're your older brothers we're supposed to look out for you." dean points at her. she leans up. 'yeah maybe. but also little sisters can protect their big brothers.' dean looks from her to sam. "she's right." sam says and marleigh smiles as dean sighs and looks back to her. "just please next time tell us what you're doing." she nods her head. dean grabs the gun back and starts to walk off to put it back in the trunk of his car. 'hello?' marleigh says towards dean who turns around. "what?" 'i saved your ass so i should at least get a thank you.' she smiles to dean who just grins and rolls his eyes. "thank you marley." 'you're welcome dipstick.' he shakes his head and rolls his eyes again before he turns around to walk out the door. "dipstick?" sam asks raising his eyebrow. she looks towards him. "that's new." she smiles. 'just wanna switch it up. the other names are getting old. right dickhead?' her and sam just laugh.

hours later. sam and dean are awake as they look at their little sister sleeping. "you think she'll be okay?" dean asks sam as he still looks to marleigh. sam looks to him. "what do you mean?" dean looks at him. "you know what i mean sam." they both stop looking at each other and look to her again. "i'm just worried about her." dean says as he sighs. "i worry about her too. but we can't keep her from all this." dean doesn't even look at him. but sam looks at him. "she knows about it all dean. she knows how to control her powers. i can't even figure mine out. we can't keep treating her like a baby." "i know sam." dean says kind of frustrated. "you just wouldn't get it. and neither would she." dean finally looks at him. "as a big brother to her i think you would feel the same." he gets up off the bed and walks for the door to leave.

♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡

i love supernatural so much i've watched it over eight times😎 an now im on nine bc rewatching it again🤗 its such a good show how can you not watch it over an over hehe. but Dean (my favorite) and Sam definitely are cuties🥰 along with our sweet angel Castiel😇

have a lovely day or night darlings💚

♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡