7

a bit of minho angst in this chapter 💔

-

amount of days left until the decision: 2.

-

Minho woke up the next morning, his face buried in Felix's bare chest, eyelashes fluttering as he opened his eyes, lifting his head to look at the other male. "Lixie?" he called with a whispered voice, poking the male's shoulder gently. He heard a raspy groan, and the deep voice of Felix.

"What is it, Minho?" he replied, eyes opening slowly to look back into the older's eyes, a tired smile forming on his face. He lifted one of his hands to caress the boy's cheek, his thumb brushing just below his eyes.

"Just wanted to see if you're awake," Minho mumbled with a giggle, eyes squinting as he fell forward once again, face being buried into the younger's chest. Felix chuckled and caressed the boy's back gently, applying a soft kiss to his head.

The freckled male smiled softly, his eyes falling shut again as he took in the comfortable silence. No words spoken, yet the comfortable atmosphere evident. The sun began to shine past the blinds, rays of sunlight glimmering on Minho's mildly tanned skin, creating a sparkly scene upon his body.

Felix admired it, eyes shimmering as he watched the glow of the sun make the older's skin glow even more. To his surprise, his skin was sparkling, like glitter shining in the sun, or like the ocean waves gleaming underneath the bright sun.

The younger male's voice was urgent as he spoke to Minho, who was back to dozing off. He gently poked him on the shoulder, trying to rouse him from his stirring slumber. Minho stirred and let out a few annoyed grumbles, clearly not happy about being shaken awake. The younger male smiled and chuckled at the other's reaction, watching as he squirmed around in annoyance.

"Come on, Minho, it's time to wake up," he said, trying to convince his friend to get out of bed. "Let's go take a bath and then grab some breakfast."

Minho groaned in response, clearly not thrilled about the idea. He rubbed his eyes and sat up, his hair all ruffled from constantly moving around in his sleep. As he looked around the room, he squinted his eyes in response to the bright rays of sunlight that were shining onto his face. The sun glare made the room a bit bright, but Minho knew he had to get up and start his day.

"Ugh, fine," he grumbled, reluctantly getting out of bed. He slid off the bed, grabbing his shirt on the floor and covering himself, looking to the side in embarrassment. "Hurry up! I'm hungry!'

Felix chuckled deeply and followed Minho's actions, grabbing his shirt as well and covering himself. The two quickly scurried off to the bathroom, making sure none of the others saw them.

-

Once they reached the bathroom, Felix went ahead and turned on the bath, plugging the drain with care as he watched the tub fill up gradually. Minho sat down on the sink, shivering from the cold surface.

"It's almost full, you can get in now," Felix spoke, looking at the other male with gleaming eyes before stepping into the bath himself. He let out a sigh of contentment, the water being the perfect temperature.

As the minutes passed, Felix and Minho were still sitting in the tub, enjoying the warmth of the water. Felix then scooted closer to Minho and offered to wash his hair. He grabbed a bottle of shampoo and applied it to Minho's hair, gently scrubbing and massaging his scalp.