x iii.

10 minutes ago, as Y/n and Sukuna are awake and talking in the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Yuji & Sukuna. Inside Sukuna's innate domain.

Yuji charged at the man, after setting down a girl on the same pile of skulls he found.

"I can't be fighting two brats at the same time." He muttered, shoving the boys face in the water with his hand practically holding him down. "Sit down for a sec wouldnt you?" He shifted Yuji, no longer holding his face down but using him as a chair.

"The girl!" Yuji exclaimed, "Why do you have an innocent unconscious woman in your domain?" He yelled at the man, who then sat on him. "She looks a lot like-"

"Like who?" He gritted his teeth, biting down hard. Putting even more pressure on the boy. "I'll prevent you from saying anything to him." He paused, "Or Y/n either. It's not time yet." He spouted, sitting up. Before kicking the boy towards his throne.

As Yuji coughed landing on the bottom of his throne, trying to gain air from both semi-drowning and the wind being knocked out of him.

Sukuna warped to his throne sitting down, resting his feet on the boy. "How'd you even find her?" He asked, getting comfortable, resting his arms on the side. "I hid her very well out of sight from you." His eyes glaring holes into Yuji, almost able to burn straight through him. "So how?" He questioned, continuing to press into him. Digging his heels into Yuji's chest as he huffed for air.

"Tch," Sukuna let out, letting up his foot on Yuji. "I guess I have to let you breathe in order for you to respond." He talked to himself, still having the boy lay on the floor, his foot still on him. But not forcing him down. "Talk, brat." Yuji heaved, feeling his lungs burning by his lack of oxygen.

"She's highlighted for me, like she wanted to be found!" He mustered out, before Sukuna pushed him back into the water. That answer wasn't enough for him.

"No she didn't." He told himself, "It's because I have a pact between both her and you." He was telling himself, almost like he was trying to assure there wasn't an underlying reason. "Not because of your pathetic reasoning." He spat at Yuji, digging the heel of his foot into Yuji's temple. Causing his ears to start ringing,

Yuji cried out, shoving the foot off him. Both hands shaking off Sukuna's foot. His eyes widened just the smallest amount, 'Interesting.' He told himself, somewhat impressed by the boys brute strength.

Sukuna grabbed the boys hoodie, keeping him stuck in the air. Holding him away like he was a garbage bag full of trash collected over a thousand years. Unimpressed, he tossed the boy to the side miles away. Knowing he'd slam into the barrier of his innate domain. "Not worth my time." He smirked, walking towards his beloved. "You my queen, are."

Her soft H/c sat on his throne laying on the arm rests, her body slumped into the seat itself. Her body cold as ice, but preserved perfectly. Like he was taking care of her. Brushing her hair, keeping her perfect. He smiled softly, his eyes letting up just at the sight of her.

He moved her, sitting at his throne. Moving the girl to his lap, just resting her on him vertically. Trying to be as careful as possible. It wasn't that he wanted her to care for him, he just wanted her to look his way. She intrigued him back then and even now, she still has her own version of morals.

He stared down at her, moving a piece of hair out of her sleeping face. Smiling as he did so.

"How long are you going to stand there?" He asked, his gaze shifting to Yuji. Hardening as he locked eyes with the boy.

"Gojo-Sensei told me of all the things you did during your reign. You're a sick bastard!" He yelled, "Why do you have her?!" He challenged, climbing up the skulls to Sukuna's temple. His throne residing in the middle.

"I don't owe you that answer." He smirked, sitting up. Holding his queen in his arms, momentarily having her float as he walked towards his own entrance. "Fast and durable!" He barked to the boy, looking down at the broken Yuji's form. He was exhausted from the running, both his lungs strained from earlier and the slam into the wall. "I must congratulate you for coming all this way. You sure are stubborn." He brought his hands up to his chest, crossing them. Before bringing it up to his face, thinking. Coming to a conclusion pretty quick, "I guess I owe you an answer for one question."

Yuji wouldn't take him up again immediately, knowing he had always something up. "I'm not agreeing to your conditions twice." He spat, gritting his teeth as he stared at Sukuna.

He warped in front of the boy, gripping his mouth. "Sometimes you need to stop talking, ignorant brat." His bottom eyes, flicking around before gazing into his eyes. Sukuna felt his jaw come out of place as he continued his hard grasp on him. "I'll answer any one question, as long as it's a question I feel like answering. If I don't, you waste the question." He finished, letting go of the boys face. Shaking off any germs he gained in the process. Both blood and skin cells, both he hated having to affair with. Not that he hated creating it, just dealing with the aftermath. "Humans always get so messy." He muttered, wiping his hand on the boys hoodie once more.

"So? What'll it be?" He asked, walking back to his love.

Yuji didn't know what to ask, not what he would answer at least. He had many questions, including Y/n and how Sukuna has become a curse. If he asked the question of any resorts to Y/n, there was no guarantee that he would answer. Most of the questions that he also had, could potentially be also answered by Gojo or Y/n.

Then he got it, a good one at last. "I got it." The boy climbed up the skulls, reaching the top of the temple. Running to the man. "That girl, in your arms. Is she the exact same girl as my mentor?" He asked, looking at the girl. His gaze shifting to Sukuna.

Sukuna's face contorted, pissed he found a loophole in his terms.

"I guessed right!" He said cockily, "You don't know the answer. Which means I get a partial answer and another question!" He smirked, pointing at Sukuna. "You have to give me another!"

His eyes rolled, stretching his neck. "Alright brat, sure. Entertain me with your last question. Even a monkey could figure out the loophole to my terms." He scoffed.

Yuji nodded, "Why was she highlighted for me?" Yuji asked, "She still is." He continued, staring at the girl. A very light pink border around the girl.

Sukuna nodded, allowing himself to answer the question. Warping in front of the boy leaving his queen on the throne once more, planning to send him back as soon as he answered the question. "The answer, is you both have pacts with me. And since I reside in you temporarily, you'll see any form of the pact between us. One of those being able to see each other 24/7." He pointed to his beloved, "The reason you don't see it anywhere else, is because the closer you are to one another. The harder it is to see. It's meant to locate each other."

Sukuna knowing he gave enough information to the boy, sent him back to his original consciousness. Sukuna once again with his queen, planning to leave her there. No reason to hide her anymore.

"She'll be my queen, once again." he smiled,