"Well, yeah I know. But the lyrics are descriptive and give scenes that I can totally do," I let her out of the house, grab my suitcase, and lock it behind me.

"True," she nods and opens the trunk of her car for me, "and it won't be out for a while anyway, in case you change your mind."

"I hope I don't change mind," I chuckle as I lift up my bags into the car, "I've already made the script and picked out the cast."

She squints at me and clicks a button so it'll close, "That's risky."

I shrug, "I have an image in my head."

We go to the front of the car and get in. Ella nods in agreement, "Fair. Who's going to be your leads?"

"Well, Bill owes me a favor, so I figured he'd be down," I shrug, and look down at my finger nails.

"Bill?"

"Skarsgård."

She gasps and looks over to me, "How did you get fucking Pennywise to be in your music video?"

I laugh, "I haven't asked yet, but he owes me a favor."

"Shit, Cam," she sighs and shakes her head. We sit in silence for a minute until she gasps even louder than the first time.

"HE LOOKS JUST LIKE JOE!" She yells, catching me off guard.

I hold my hands up in defense, "That's a coincidence."

"No," she shakes her head, "in the film industry, you're known for your music videos. You could have anyone."

"He owes me!" I say loud, hoping she'd understand.

"You want him to look like Joe! You are in so deep," she shakes her head.

"They don't even look that alike."

Ella laughs out loud, "Stop lying to yourself. It's adorable that you're subconsciously basing all these things about him."

"It's on accident!"

"But you're still doing it?" She peaks at me quickly before returning her gaze back to the road.

I shrug uncomfortably, "I guess so. Is that bad?"

"I just don't want you dedicating all this stuff to him, and then, hypothetically, you break up, and you're reminded of him in everything," she says softly.

Her words sting. She isn't being rude. I knew exactly what she meant and the fact that she's right is what hurts.

"I know," I sigh, "but something's different this time. I mean, you saw me with Jacob. The entire time, from the very first day, I knew we wouldn't last. But Joe wants more, and I want more, and I think we want more with each other."

"I can tell, Cam, but I know you. And I know you get freaked out when it starts to get serious. But I also know that you love with everything in you. Which translates into your work," she says, taking a beat, "and that's a good thing for most people, but you're still young, and people will perceive it as naive."

"I don't care what people think," I chuckle and she shrugs.

"You don't think you care what people think," she uses her finger to point in the air to get her point across, "I was that way too. I kept casting guys who looked like Tyler, and people noticed it. The movies turned out great, but I got backlash for the lead that I chose who was very problematic. You remember how much it affected me."

I nod, "I do, but you weren't aware of that stuff. I know that %90 of this album is about Joe."

I take a breath and continue, "People can think what they want to think, and I don't care because at the end of the day, I have him and you. As long as I have the two of you, then I couldn't care less about what the world thinks."