𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 !

Start from the beginning

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IN THE DRESSING ROOM of the Birmingham stadium, the air was charged with anticipation as Shayla, adorned in her stage attire, faced the mirror. The cheers of tens of thousands waiting for her performance reverberated through the walls, creating an atmosphere of electrifying energy. Yet, within the confines of the dressing room, a storm of emotions raged.

Shayla's hands trembled as she clutched her phone, desperately waiting for a message that seemed to linger in the void of silence. Tom, her anchor and love, hadn't reached out after the devastating revelation of his infidelity. The weight of his betrayal bore down on her, intensifying into a suffocating panic attack.

The stadium staff, mindful of the impending performance, knocked gently on the door.

"Shayla, it's time."

The words hung in the air, a stark reminder that the show must go on, irrespective of the personal turmoil within. With a deep breath, Shayla steadied herself, though the turmoil within her chest mirrored the turbulence of a storm.

Stepping onto the platform that would lift her into the spotlight, Shayla felt the eyes of the audience and the weight of expectations. The cheers from the crowd were a distant echo as her thoughts lingered on Tom's betrayal, creating a dissonance between the vibrant stage awaiting her and the internal tempest of her emotions.

As the platform ascended, carrying her toward the spotlight, Shayla knew that the stage would become her sanctuary, the place where the power of her voice could momentarily drown out the cacophony of her emotions. Little did the audience know that behind the dazzling lights and soulful melodies, an artist grappled with the heartbreak that threatened to silence her own song.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IN A FRENZIED RACE against time, Tom sprinted through the bustling corridors of the airport, his breaths quick and shallow. The ticking clock above mocked him as he navigated through a sea of hurried travelers. The minutes felt like seconds, and the distance to the gate seemed insurmountable.

News of his hasty departure had reached the ever-vigilant paparazzi, who lurked in the airport like shadows hungry for a scoop. Cameras flashed, capturing fleeting glimpses of Tom's determined expression as he darted through the terminal.

The airport loudspeakers crackled with final boarding announcements, heightening the urgency of Tom's mission. He glanced at his watch, beads of sweat forming on his forehead. The gate loomed in the distance, a beacon of both hope and desperation.

Navigating through the throng of passengers, Tom narrowly avoided a collision with a luggage cart, his heart pounding with the intensity of the moment. He could almost taste the bitter tang of regret for the choices that led him to this mad dash.

As he approached the gate, the attendant eyed him with a mix of sympathy and impatience. The last calls for boarding echoed through the terminal, and Tom, breathless but determined, presented his boarding pass.

In a final burst of effort, he made it onto the plane, the door closing behind him with a resounding thud. The paparazzi, left in his turbulent wake, exchanged disappointed glances. Tom, now seated, stole a moment to catch his breath and collect his thoughts, knowing that every second counted in his quest to make things right with Shayla.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IN THE MIDST OF her performance, Shayla felt the energy of the audience surge around her, the stage bathed in a cascade of vibrant lights. But then, in an unexpected twist, the lights flickered and went out, plunging the arena into dark.

In the sudden darkness, Shayla's bewilderment intensified, her senses heightened by the unexpected interruption. A soft, rosy glow embraced the stage, casting an ethereal ambiance. The silhouette standing before her remained a mystery, concealed in the gentle hue.

Then, with a flicker, the lights returned, illuminating the figure in the soft pink glow. In that instant of revelation, Shayla's eyes widened in astonishment. The world seemed to fall away, leaving only the spotlight on the shared history and unspoken emotions. As Shayla processed the sight before her, her voice carried a mix of surprise, relief, and a rush of emotions held in check for too long.

"Tom?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

C speaks!

# only a few more chapters now

# i'm so sad it's nearly over

# 37k reads is astonishing thank you so much

have an amazing day!