Inside Shaggy and Scooby are eating.

Daphne: We never had to kick someone out of the gang before. I feel too bad to even eat.

Shaggy and Scooby: Us, too!

Y/N looks at them and raises an eyebrow.

Fred: Hey, guys. You know what always makes me feel better?

Gang (Expect Fred): Traps?

Fred: No, traps! All we need now is a reason to set them.

Shaggy looks at a newspaper.

Shaggy: Hey, gang, look at this. Last night Horbert Feist, prominent banker, drove his car at high speed into the crystal cove bank.

Scooby: Why would he do that?

Daphne: I don't know and I don't care, but a mystery is just the thing we need now to wipe away our skull-crushing guilt.

Fred: I'm in. Velma?

Velma: Sure, I could use a little soul cleansing right about now.

As the sheriff locks Horbert up, the gang arrives.

Sheriff Stone: Horbert Feist, I must advise you not to say anything until your lawyer arrives. And don't say anything then, either!

Fred: Hi, Sheriff Stone.

Sheriff Stone: What are you kids doing here?

Y/N: We've come to ask what you know about Mr. Feist.

Sheriff Stone: What? Look, who said I knew him? I've never seen him before in my life. All I know is he's a thief, and he belongs behind bars.

Shaggy: A thief? Papers didn't say anything about that. What'd he steal?

Sheriff Stone: Nothing I could find, but you don't need to steal something to be a thief.

Y/N: There are so many things wrong with what you just said.

Horbert: Come on, Bronson. You've known me for years! We grew up together. You know I'd never steal anything.

Sheriff Stone covers his ears.

Sheriff Stone: La, la, la, la, la, la, can't hear you la, la, la, la, la.

He walks away.

Fred: Mr. Feist, can you tell us what happened last night?

Horbert: Everything was normal. I was asleep, and then I had this terrible dream.

In Horbert dream he wakes up in a maze as he runs only to see the Dreamweaver.

Dreamweaver: I've come for you, Horbert.

Horbert runs only to see the Dreamweaver in front of him.

Dreamweaver: Breath of frost.

The ball he holds shoots and affects Horbert and he freezes and the Dreamweaver whispers in his ear.

Dreamweaver: Level 99.

Horbert: And the next thing I knew, I was driving my car into the bank.

Shaggy: That's the weirdest dream I've ever heard, and I've had some pretty weird dreams.

Horbert: I loved that car... more than my own children! And now it's gone. Gone!

He cries as the gang goes to Fred's house.

Velma: Feist's alibi is pretty weak, and that dream What does level 99 mean?

Shaggy: How would I know?

Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated (Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें