𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔, ᵏʸˡᵉʳⁱᶜʰʰ (𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍)

[ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ]

𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐘𝐍,𝟏𝟗|pin

𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐘𝐍,𝟏𝟗|pin.𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 from the open refrigerator, a plastic container full of cotton candy flavored grapes in her free hand that wasn't holding the door open,she closed the stainless steel box.

She turned around with a white ceramic bowl waiting for her on the kitchen counter, already washed out and ready to be used.

Bringing the fruit container to the sink, Kaemone took out a vine and began to thoroughly wash it off under warm water for a few seconds. She shut the faucet off when she felt they were clean enough and placed them in the bowl.

She put the grapes back where she found them, grabbing her dish and shuffling through the small modern home to her room.

Opening her door from the crack it was in, the hallway glowed with a pink hue now that her Led lights were exposed. Kaemone stepped into the blushing ambiance, closing the door behind her, she plopped down on the full sized mattress.

The bowl, now a bit damp, sat inside her crossed legs while she picked up her TV remote to unpause a blind date video she'd found on youtube minutes prior to going to the kitchen.

The volume was low, but loud enough for her to hear over her chewing and she watched the recording play out.

It had her attention for all of 5 minutes before she got bored, picking up her cell phone that laid face down somewhere near her on her comforter.

Her lockscreen lit up at the sight of her face, Kaemone now seeing her notifcations. Most coming from instagram, full of story replies and follow requests.

She'd just posted a layout of her an hour ago, dressed in causal but cute home attire. The gray seamless leggings and long sleeve white crop top still covering her body now.

She had on a pale pink 'Rich Mob' beanie on her head, covering the straight 1B 24" wig she'd installed some days ago. Pale pink long socks ruffled around her ankles to match it.

Her doll like face made different expressions in the post and it had people calling for her attention.

Kaemone knew she was pretty, had been told on multiple occasions by family and friends - even strangers. She'd never let it get to her head though, She believed having a pretty soul is what really made you beautiful.