𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓,ᵗʷᵒ

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐎 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒,𝟏𝟖| pin

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐎 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒,𝟏𝟖| pin. 𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐇𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 the somewhat busy apartment, passing a couple of Blovee's own personal friends while he looked for Halo.

Lovee was having some get together for his daughter, nothing special but he just wanted everybody who hadn't met her to get the chance. A lot of people were here but he had the biggest unit in this building so it didn't seem too crowded.

Walking through a hallway Blu was familiar with, Setty came out of one of the doors - most likely the bathroom since Blu could hear a toilet running behind him. He stopped him.

"Ay' you seen Lolo, I lost her a minute ago?"

"Check B's room, she asked to go lay down somewhere a second ago." Jeremiah pointed to their friend's bedroom down at the end of the short hall, Camrin nodded and dapped him up as they passed by each other.

He knocked on the cracked door even though he opened it a literal second later. He saw Halo in a fetal position, curled around Qwennlyn's small body. (𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠)

She caressed the baby's smooth hair with a dainty smile, listening to her small coos and other noises. And she was nervous about being a mother

"Mama, why you hidin' in here?" Blu made his presence known, speaking softly so he didn't disturb Qwenn's calm state. She was her father's daughter, and they both enjoyed peace.

"My back was hurting, then I was starting to get cramps not too long ago. I just wanted to lay down." Halo explained, her eyes flickering to him before they went back to the beautiful girl beside her.

Blu wordlessly nodded, kicking off his shoes and laid at the end of the bed. Since that day at her apartment, he clung to her more and was more protective. Halo had him wrapped around her finger.

He hadn't even acknowledged Bria and her attempts to talk to him for the last 2 weeks. He's just been worried about Lo and baby blu.

"Cam, you don't have to stay in here. If you want to go back to the party, you can." It's not like she minded him being around, she just felt bad that she had him under her with company over.

She'd already stolen Qwennlyn from everybody, and that's why everyone was here.

"Girl, I want to be around my baby momma. F-" he looked at the baby, "Forget them people.B the host, not us."