Prologue

"Get down" Multiple soldiers shouted to a large group of Georgie soldiers standing in the open space.

These soldiers dived to the ground when they heard the command.

Gunshots filtered throughout the air while the soldiers kept their heads as close to the ground as possible.

"Filter back" Another command was shouted throughout the Georgie soldiers, repeating the words as much as possible.

All ran back toward the tanks and shelters, climbing in and bracing themselves whilst bombs went off.

"Chief, what do we do?" One soldier asked the chief.

"We wait, I need to communicate with the palace." He replies, not looking up from his phone, typing his fingers on the keyboard.

Silence litters the soldiers, whilst all listen to the loud bombs and gunshots.

"Attack"

"What?" A different soldier questions in shock.

"We attack. We retaliate. Go, go, go" He shouts to everyone around him, plus down his walkie talkie, causing the tank and shelter's doors to open and everyone to climb and jump out.

"Attack" The chief shouts again loudly.

Gunshots.

~

Welcome to my new story; 'Safe Place To Hide'.

I don't know why I'm doing this to myself, but I came up with this story idea and got so excited, so decided to just start posting it. I'm hoping it will give me the motivation to post new chapters.

I know this is short, but I will get the chapter out as soon as possible.

Posted on 2nd January 2024