König- stuck

Mulai dari awal

We start to talk. I ask him questions about his military experience and he asks me about mine. I find out he's Austrian but is fluent in German.

"Hmm, could you tell me something in German?"

Konig thought for a moment, then his voice turned into a whisper and he spoke in German.  "Du bist sehr schön."

You felt his hot breath graze your skin and his body rubbed against yours. Something about him speaking German.. turned you on.

"What does that mean?"

"Oh... You're very beautiful." Konig said as he stared at you intently. His breath was hot against your face and his body pushed up against yours. Your heartbeats synced up again and you felt flushed.

I could feel myself getting red. "Really?.."

Konig's lips turned into a small smirk as he saw you blush. "Very beautiful." He whispered and shifted even closer to you. The muscles under his clothes flexed and every movement made the space between you tighter, until his chest was almost up against yours.

"Your not too bad yourself Conel" I say looking down slightly blushing...

Konig's lips turned up into a broad grin as his blue eyes flickered to a bright red. "Well thank you." He paused then shifted slightly again as the muscles under his clothes flexed. You could feel them as your bodies got pressed even closer together. Konig's breath was hot against your skin. "Have you ever been to Germany?"

"Never but I...actually know a bit of german"

"Do you? What can you say?" His voice was just a whisper and he tilted his head to the side and raised his eyebrow. You could feel how close the two of you were. His broad chest was pushing against yours and the heat from his body radiated into your skin.

"Ummm Meine Muter und mein Vater, simple stuff" I laugh a bit

His eyes widened a bit and he laughed softly. "That was pretty good." The muscles under his skin flexed and his body felt incredibly hot against yours. You felt overwhelmed with how close the two of you were and he smiled as he saw the effect he had on you. "Can you say anything else?"

I smile I knowww milch und Kaffe

Konig's body shifted as he nodded. "Milk and coffee?" He chuckled. "You've certainly got some of the important words down." He paused for a moment and then cleared his throat. "Say something romantic."

"Oh I don't know anything like that.."

Konig's lips curved into a smirk and he inched closer to you. The two of you were pressed up so close together that you were practically on top of one another. Your breath quickened and you could feel the rhythm of your heartbeats sync up once more. "Don't worry. I think most people consider me a romantic."

"Oh really?" I say smirking a bit

Konig's lips curved into a small smile as his breath heated up the small space. "I certainly am." He shifted so his body was leaning more on top of yours. The muscles under his clothes bulged out and your bodies pressed up so close there was practically no room left between the two of you.

Right ok, show me then

"Oh, is that a challenge?" Konig smirked and raised an eyebrow. His lips flickered to a bright red and he leaned even closer. Every movement rubbed the two of you together and your heat was rising so much inside the cramped space. "Shall I show you now?"

"I supposed it is.. yeah"

Konig's voice was just a whisper as he was mere inches away from you now. Your bodies rubbed together and you could feel his breath heat up the small space. He raised an eyebrow and his bright red eyes flickered. "You sure you want me to show you now?"

"I'm positive Conel unless you wanna wait til we get out?"

He smirked and leaned even closer to you. "Let me show you now." He shifted so his body was completely on top of yours. The muscles under his clothes bulged out slightly and you could feel the heat radiating off his entire body. You felt overwhelmed and your breath quickened. Your body heat was rising and your heartbeats synced up as you felt the tension in the tight space.

Your bodies were so close that you could barely see anything behind him. His broad chest was pressing firmly up against your chest and your faces were almost touching. You could feel the heat of his breath fill the air in the cramped space. Konig was staring at you intensely and his lips curved into a sinister smirk.

I look into his blue colored eyes, something about them made my heart flutter.. something about him...

Konig's lips quivered as he saw you look directly into his eyes. He took in the beauty of your eyes and his breath caught in his throat. His broad chest was pressed up against yours and you could feel his heartbeat pounding so hard. Konig's bright red eyes continued to stare at you. "You have beautiful eyes."

"Thank you.. yours are too" I smile slightly and feel my cheeks getting warmer.

Konig brushed his fingers along the side of your face. The touch of his hand was so tender and his gaze was so intense. The two of you were locked in the cramped space, pressed up against each other with every movement. The heat from his body was almost overpowering as your bodies rubbed together. The muscles under his shirt flexed and your heartbeat synced up with his.

But as soon as anything was about to happen the radio spoke. It was Captain price calling to check in considering we haven't responded in a minute.

The mood in the cramped space was cut off in an instant. Konig cleared his throat and his breath caught. The two of you had been so close together that it was almost too intense. You both froze as the voice came over the radio, the tension broken.

"Oh..I-um I guess we're free now"

Konig lifted himself off of you and his body relaxed a bit. The tension was broken, but you could still feel his breath heat up the space. His bright red eyes scanned the room and his lips curled into a small smile. "It appears so."

I sigh and open up the locker. Suddenly I wouldn't have mind staying in there a bit longer...