Fic 03

"Hi, sweetheart, my name is Tobias Forge, sit tight" he said looking at me. The room was dark, the only light coming from a sign with neon letters, that was on the corner of the room. His voice was firm, a little cold, he tapped on his tigh, signing were I should sit. I took a deep breath, and walked on his direction. My heart was racing so fast that I thought it was going to come out of my body from my throat. I stopped just a few inches away from him, and it was close enough for me to feel his heat.

"I said, sit" This time he didn't wait for me to act, he took me by the hips and put me on his lap. I put my hands on his chest to keep me in place and held my breath. Tobias laughed a little, running one of his hands on my back and touching my face with the other. His fingertips had a few callous, due to the fact he played guitar, and it only made my heart beat faster. My body started to feel warmer and I looked away from him; trying to calm down.

"You're such a beautiful girl" He said and held my chin, making me face him. "Look at me, darling, there is nothing for you on the rest of this place. The only thing that deserves your attention is me, my body and my touch" At this point, with those words, he made me melt. Tobias put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I felt his breath on my neck and his nose running up and down it, sending chills on my body.

"Your smell is so sweet... I wonder if your taste is just as sweet as your scent" He said and gave a small bite to my neck, licking the mark he left. He put some space between us, just enough for him to take my face on his hand and kiss my lips. The kiss started slow, almost like he was trying to understand his target, then it became passionate, intense and filled with desire. In the middle of it, his tongue opened it way through my lips and found mine, playing with it, letting me taste him. Tobias tasted like red wine, making me lose my senses and get lost in the moment.

"You're as sweet as I thought and I think I'll enjoy myself very much this night" He said before kissing me again and putting my legs on each side of his body, teasing me with his growing bulge, with his touch on my body and with his tongue against mine.

My shirt was pulled of with a fast move and in the next second I felt his lips on my chest. The touch of his lips and his teeth teasing me, while his hands explored my bare torso.  I took my chance and took off his shirt, taking a deep breath and admired his body. He leaned his back on the couch and pointed to himself "Enjoy" he said with a smirk on his lips.

I smiled and started tracing his body with my fingers. His neck, his shoulders, his arms, his chest and his abs. He didn't have a flat stomach, in fact, he had a cute little belly that drove my crazy, making me dig my nails on it. Tobias moaned and smiled at me "Don't stop, my dear, ir feels good"

We stayed like that for a while, exploring and teasing each other, until he took me, stripped the rest of our clothes and started working down there with skilled hands. I never got so wet in such a small amount of time and I noticed it made him smile "You're so ready for me, my dear. This is so beautiful"

In the next moment he was already in, moving in a perfect rhythm, making me moan and moaning with me in sync. The way his body moved against mine, the sound of our bodies colliding, the smell of pure lust and disere was feeling the room "Such a perfect woman" He said before putting both hands on my tighs and increasing the rhythm. I was in heaven, the type of heaven that is sinful and I loved every single moment of it.

We hit the climax together and I never felt so much closer to someone, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Tobias was perfect, he was kind, but at the same time he moved widely. I was in love with him and I knew he felt something similar "Thanks for the ride, love. I can't think of a better partner and I can't believe how lucky I am" He said before pulling me to his chest, hugging me and falling asleep.