-FADED SOUL-

"Lian didn't you overdo it right now?" 

"QingXuan you are saying that?" 

"Yes, I am saying that he was bleeding excessively." 

"So did I, did he come back?" 

"Lian..." 

"QingXuan take care of the wedding preparations remember there is no need for excessive decor, get the marriage papers ready we just need to prepare a reception and invite the high table." 

"Understood but weren't you going to take care of the invites to the high table, it won't be in our best interest if the head of the Xie family's secretary hands over the invites for the wedding between the most powerful families of the chinese mafia?" Xie Lian knew QingXuan was right, but he just didn't have the bandwidth to handle all of this right now. 

"Okay I will handle that with Hua Cheng, but cancel all of my schedule for tomorrow and tonight, I need to leave." 

"Lian, are you okay? I can accompany you if you want." 

"No, No, I need to go alone, inform the airport and get the jet ready for China. I will return tomorrow night." 

"Lian... How long are you planning on running away?" 

"Don't worry, it will all end very soon. Yes, it will end soon." Xie Lian grabbed his car keys and left the Plaza alone. 

"Inform the airport security that Mr. Xie will soon depart for China. Ensure everything is taken care of." 

"Understood sir." Shi QingXuan let out a sigh of relief or was it? He felt helpless that he couldn't help his friend one bit, only thing he was capable of doing was to oblige to his orders. 

I want to fall asleep, Xie Lian thought. 

Hua Cheng's injury sparked a fire of rumors within the Hua family, the once formidable underboss of the Hua family now was the wounded underboss. 

"Father, to what do I owe this pleasure?" 

"The fuck have you done?" 

"Taken yet another decision in favor of this family." 

"IN OUR FAVOR??!!! HAVE YOU LOSE YOUR GODDAMN MIND!!!!" 

"He Xuan pass me the cigarettes will ya?" 

"CHENG I AM SPEAKING WITH YOU!!!"

Hua Cheng like always turned a deaf ear to his father, he knew already that his father was a mere puppet running on the instructions of the Consigliere;  Liu Zixin. 

"DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT!!!!" His father in a fit of anger left Hua Cheng's room remaining Lan Wangji and He Xuan. 

"Mr.Hua is right you have lost your goddamn balls." 

"Hua you signed the contract before he even agreed to it? How did you know he was going to agree to it?" Lan Wangji asks. 

"Because it's Xie Lian." 

"WANGJI I WILL LOSE MY GODDAMN MIND, THIS MOTHERFUCKER HAS LOST HIS MIND!!!!! LOOK AT HOW HE IS TALKING??? SPEAKING LIKE A GODDAMN ROMANTIC IN 19TH CENTURY, HUA CHENG DO YOU REALIZE THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING?? THAT XIE LIAN HE FUCKING SHOT YOU!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND????" 

"Shut up He Xuan." 

"Hua as much as I'd like to disagree with He Xuan, he's right he did shoot you, are you sure about this?" 

"Wangji, I did the same to him perhaps even worse, I'm just getting what I deserve."

"Hua that wasn't your fault-" 

"IT WASN'T!!!!!???? HE LOST HIS MOTHER BECAUSE OF ME, BECAUSE OF MY SELFISHNESS BECAUSE OF THIS GOD FORSAKEN FAMILY, FOR WHAT??? FOR FUCKING NOTHING!!!!" 

"Both of you leave, don't make me repeat myself again." He Xuan and Lan Wangji asked no more questions and left the room. 

I didn't want any of this, I didn't need any of this. Hua Cheng thought.