Y/N: He ran over me.

Dark: Yep and now since you end up here I will isekai you to another world.

Y/N: Do I get to choose what cheat I get and what world I will go to?

Dark: Nope that will be decide by this.

Two spin roulette appeared out of nowhere as Y/N looks at both the roulette he saw that at first roulette there are many abilites from other anime and manga , while the second roulette had anime ,cartoon and movie in it.

Dark: But you do get to choose how you look like so will you like to make the body at on your own or you wanna look exactly like someone.

Y/N: I want to look like Yuta okkotsu.

Y/N was excited like why wouldn't he be, Yuta is his favorite jjk character and now he gets be like him.

Dark: Ok that could be done now time for your cheat skill.

Y/N went to the first roulette, He was literally drooling imagining using one of his favorite skill from the anime's he watched. Y/N then spins the roulette as the roulette then land's at-.

Y/N: Copy?

Dark: heh coincidence can be freaky you ended up getting yuta's curse technique Copy to.

Y/N is happy really happy he can't believe he got the same ability as Yuta, Guess his E rank luck finally gave him a break. Now it was the turn for world roulette and just like last time he spined the wheel.

Y/N:'I would like to go to either MHA ,DANMACHI or-'

As Y/N was thinking what world he would like to get he notice's that the wheel was slowing down Y/N was now starting to get excited but it soon died when he saw at which world he will be going to.

Y/N:'NO NO NO NO NO WAY IN HELL I AM GOING THERE'.

Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!.

Dark: nope.

Y/N: WHY?!,It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all I had to do was spin for which world I can get isekai'd but out of all the world it had to be

.

.

.

.

.

RE:ZERO!??!!. 

Dark:Come on it is better than than what is above and below Re:zero.

Y/N then looked at roulette where he noticed the world above Re:zero was hp lovecraft and the world below it was the taboo, the cursed world BOKU NO PICO

Y/N: Yep, I take it back Re:zero is better.

Y/N was basically crying its not like Y/N hated Re:zero since some of his favorite waifu's are in Re:zero but he didn't want to go to a world filled with crazy cultist , A cat that can end the world , A whale that can erase him from reality ,A Rabbit which can clone itself into infinite , A loli with manuplating reality power and the worst part is that his cheat is useless in re:zero since he can't copy any magic.

As Y/N was going to ask about his problem with his cheat Dark interepted saying.

Dark: No problem since you will be going to Re:zero I will change the property of copy so it could copy divine protections but it will copy a inferior version of the protection and I will allow you to use yuta's other ability which he already has.

Y/N:*Rushes toward Dark and hugs him* THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!.

Dark: Wow Wow chill dude I can at least do this I know Re:zero is hell 

Y/N let's go of Dark he eyes are still red because of crying he was happy that now he had chance for surviving in Re:zero.

Dark: So since we are done here I guess it is time for you to go.

As Dark says that a door appears behind Y/N

Y/N: I guess it is goodbye.

Dark: Y/N.

Y/N:?.

Dark: LIVE YOUR NEW LIFE TO ITS FULLEST.

Y/N:*Smiling* I will.

As Y/N says that he enters the door ready for his new adventure.

________________________________________________________________________________

So this is my second book I did say that I would work on rewrite for fate intertwined but it will take a bit time since I am thinking of changing a lot of things in it.

Well I got the idea for this book after reading Re:zero and the boy who commands from @Okdhcvng and Re:Zero Male Insert from @BooksLored both of them are amazing books I recommend to read them if possible.

I will try upload chapter's soon but it might be late since I tend to take to much time in typing and getting idea.

Before that I would put the bio so you can get a better idea about Y/N and his abilites.

Well see in next chapter...