(You guys can guess who wore which dress😌)
Taemin ran straight towards their classes after bumping into few people...but they didn't knew that few people saw them and are ready to take their class...
In classroom:taemin entered the class and stopped as soon as they spotted the person who hate them from first day... professor nat....(where were you guys??) hearing prof nat yell whole class flinched...(sir...we just woke up late)jiminie replied honestly....hearing jiminie, professor nat slammed his hands on table...(and may i know why you guys woke up late ms.singhania)this time instead of jiminie...taehyungie replied (sorry sir...but even university allows us to keep our things to ourself)...(sorry sir...it won't happen again)this time jiminie spoke and prof nat nodded and taemin sat on seats...
(Where were you both?)asked taemin friend and classmate and on call person...(nothing y/n...just we both woke up late and forgot about sir class)jiminie replied calmly while tae was clenching her fist(well taehyungie has little anger issues and possessive of jiminie)jiminie who understood Tae pulled out chocolate from her bag and placed it on Tae hand who looked at jiminie and smiled while eating chocolate and placing a piece in jiminie and y/n mouth...(well jiminie knows how to control Tae anger)...

After class:
Taemin and y/n entered in cafeteria after their class and sat their...(what do you guys wanna eat?)asked y/n as she is the one who buy food from cafeteria..(chocolate shake and chocolate cake)said exicted jiminie while her bestfriend said same deserts in strawberry flavour...y/n faceplamed at her friends sweet tooth...she went and bought food for herself and sweets for her friends..