Chapter 6

The dude was about to jam the whole area when Celeste said, "That's already been done." The whole group looked at her in shock as Celeste brought out her phone and said, "While you were talking to Shaw and we learned that he cheated on his girlfriend with me. I went ahead a hacked everything." Dom smirked as everyone got ready and Letty said, "We're coming too." Dom looked at Celeste and Letty giving a nod as everyone got set and ready and headed out. Brian, Celeste, Letty, and Dom all got in one car and the others did the same. They all met up with Shaw's cars when Celeste said, "Maybe I can try to convince Shaw not to do this." Brian and Dom looked at her crazily and said, "How??"

"Shaw has some weird love for me. Maybe I can twist his mind a little bit to make him turn the other direction." Letty smirked as Dom said, "I don't know Celeste that's pretty big idea." Celeste put her hand on his shoulder and said, "I know what I will do Dad. Trust me on this." Dom looked at Brian as Brian looked at Celeste then nodded and Dom said, "Alright but we need a plan B." Celeste nodded as they kept driving seeing Shaw in front of them.  

As they kept driving all the sudden a plane came down and Celeste said, "What if that tall dude said something and it happened." Brian chuckled and said, "Roman will do that and Tej would be calling him out for it." The group laughed as they saw Shaw going into the plane and the plane went into action. "She's as a good as dead. If shaw gets on that plane." Brian and Dom look at each other then Celeste said, "We make sure that the plane doesn't take off." Dom smirked looking at Celeste with a big smile. Brian and Dom looked at each other and said, "Ride or die." Celeste then said, "I have a need, for speed!" Dom was shocked hearing those words coming out of her mouth but smiled.

Dom did some cool tricks which landed them on the plane. Crashing into the girl and a gun fire starting. Fights were happening all around as Celeste got out of the car to let Owen see her. "Owen!" Dom stopped shooting letting Celeste do what she wanted to do. "You don't have to do this. You can stop this right now and you can take me wherever you want. To have a family of our own." Celeste puts a hand on his chest making Owen look at her then he smirked and said, "I don't need you anymore." Pushes her away making the fighting commence. "I'm going to find Mia!" Dom nodded as Celeste ran around to find her sister.

She came across Vegh, as Vegh smirked making Celeste and her start to fight. Busting out karate moves back and forth from each other when Mia comes to help. Both Toretto girls fight along against Vegh making Mia proud of her sister. After a bit Mia and Celeste followed by Shaw got to the others and Brian started to go against Shaw. The stuff started to crash down as Dom yelled, "GO!!" Celeste stood there as Brian grabbed her and they went into the car. Vegh was after them and luckily Brian was able to get Vegh out of the way.

After watching the plane go up in smoke Celeste dropped down in tears. "NO! DAD!" Letty crouched by her daughter as she cried when all the sudden Letty saw a figure in the fire. Getting up Celeste looked up to when she saw a familiar figure come through the fire making her smile. Celeste ran to him with tears coming down her face giving him a big hug. Letty also came around and the family was reunited.