Viral video!?

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* the alarm on my phone rings into my hear. "Oh God.." I hold my ear from the ringing and turn off the alarm. I then thank God for waking me and up do the basics. Shower brush teeth then pick out an outfit

*the outfit to be exact*I then sit down at my vanity and begin to start getting ready

I then sit down at my vanity and begin to start getting ready..until I see my phone blow up. 100k likes, 50k comments and 21k shares. "OH MY GOSH." I scream so loud my dad screams from the main level "rise and shine sweetie!!" I did g respond, instead I pick up my phone and see that the dancing video I made with MJ is going viral!! so why not post again?..A GRWM!!
Video starts:
hellooo everybody..so grwm while I tell you my weird life situation thingy!
*I grab my bubble headband but realize I don't need it because my hairs in rollers.*
I starting doing my skin care and start the story.
"Okay so I used to live in Colorado! Well, during the winter, spring and fall. Basically the entire school year until summer came. it was me my mom and my Grammy! I loved it in Colorado. I loved the mountains and mostly skiing. But now..I hate it. My mother unfortunately passed so I know live in North Carolina with my father and brother which whom you saw in the video!
Then all of a sudden my door flings open
"hey and me!!" Danny whines from the background. I then hear him take a picture then giggle out the room causing me to laugh as well.
"And Danny! My family friend and enemy. So now it's the first day of school and my two summer best friends Sarah and Channing don't even know I'm here. So I'm excited to make mew friends and just see how life goes. Also lowkey if I go famous again please someone reach out to a film agent thingy I'm tryna be on Percy Jackson!! *I say jokingly* bye guys!!
*end of video*

In the car
"Dad why can't I just drive my car." I complain.
"Because darling..it's your first day! I know your mother would want me to do this. And I've always wante-" "excuse me? Do not tell me what my mother would it wouldn't want. You left US. Don't forget that. Ever." I say deading the conversation. And I start to get worked up..of course. Tears.
"Oh sweetie I'm so sorry." My dad grabs my hand. I feel Danny grab my finger and we interlink secretly reaching my hand behind the seat hiding it. Then my brother has to go and ruin everything.
"don't be sad jane! Wanna hear something funny!" I nod.
"Last night Danny asked out a girl and she said no!" He busted out laughing. So did my dad. I didn't. My heart dropped. He asked our a girl..my finger ripped away from his. I should've known better. He never loved me..I let him..oh my..I'm gonna be sick. I roll down the window and throw up. Everyone is shocked and goes silent the entire ride. My anxiety won.

First period
"OH MY GOSH SUMMER JANE!?" Sarah and Channing run up behind me and hug me long and hard. "ONE YOUR LIKE FAMOUS AND TWO..YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN PRETTY BUT BITCH..WHEN DID YOU GET HOT!? Sarah screams at me

WHEN DID YOU GET HOT!? Sarah screams at me

That's Sarah and Channing!!

me and the girls caught up and went to Dutch bros ofc! I was about to post a lil dump on Insta until i saw...957k followers on insta and 2 million on TikTok. YOU'RE JOKING.
My email is blowing up as well! But it's from the director of..A NEW SHOW!? After Sarah and Channing find out the rush me home and I have a serious talk with my family. Life depended decisions.  My father supports my decision especially after finding out Adam Sandler is apart of the show! He loves him a lot! He thinks they look alike..deffff not! MJ is completely proud of me and just wants my room tbh..but Danny. He was pissed.
10:45pm
"So you're seriously gonna go. Just like that."
"Are you kidding me? After that night..after we.."
"Fucked."
"Yea whatever..you asked out a whole other person! are you sick? I've loved you forever. I was willing to fight for you. But I can't do this. Not anymore..not ever.
I storm to my room and block him on all platforms.
Word count: 762