𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓,ᶜᵇˡᵘ

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐎 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒,𝟏𝟖| pin

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐎 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒,𝟏𝟖| pin. 𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐇𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 from her phone hearing murmurs of voices through her ear that wasn't occupied by a airpod. Her apartment building was coming up and that's where it sounded like the noises were coming from.

Looking at the steps leading up to the entrance of the bronx apartments, she noticed a familiar group of boys. Her chubby cheeks spread as she smiled, walking up closer.

Kevin noticed the girl approaching, a small smirk playing against his lips seeing her. He started to jog down the steps to grab the few plastic bags hanging from her hands.

She'd just come from the deli down the street. Earlier she had a craving for some cotton candy and other sweet treats she knew she shouldn't be eating.

"Wassup pretty, why you wobblin' the streets with these heavy ass bags in ya' hand?" His face was in it's usual stern mug, but his tone was soft with her.

Halo was like a little sister to him, ever since he met her months back when she moved in with a family member. He didn't live in this building but was over here a lot since it was a part of his block.

His friend, Blovee lived here so that was also a reason.

Her smile turned into a playful pout, hearing him say she wobbled. Had she gotten that big? "I don't wobble,Kaykay. I walk like a normal person."

He chuckled, wrapping his free arm around her shoulders since the other was occupied with her snacks. "It's not bad, princess. My nephew makin' you walk like that , so it's cute for you my heart."

As the two got closer to the steps, the 4 other boys he was with starting to hear their conversation.

Jeremiah, Setty as he liked it though, chuckled. "Blu walk like that too, he almost as big as you Lolo." He started to laugh fully, Dougie and Lovee going along with him.

Blu, better known as Camrin to Halo, stopped whatever he was talking about to the guys and his face dropped into a mug. He picked up on the fact the boys weren't even listening to him talk seeing them on their phones, or focusing on Halo coming to them.

He hated when they did that, his ex already didn't really listen to him, and they were supposed to be his friends.

"That's not funny, dic." He grumbled taking his phone out from his hoodie pocket. He sighed seeing Bria had sent another cash app request for the week.