Chapter 1

I couldn't believe today was my first day on the main roster of WWE. Entering the arena with my brother was surreal to me. While people stared and looked at the two of us I began to feel my hand tremble. Jon must have noticed too because he picked my hand up and held it near his heart. "Hey JJ it's okay honey. Nobody can't say shit to you when I'm around. Okay," he soothed as he decided to take me to his locker room for a little bit.

Once we got there I sat down in one of the three chairs and began doing some breathing exercises to try and not be soo scared of all the other guys around the arena. "Jon what if I ain't good enough and they release me," I asked. "JJ let's not think like that. I got some friends you can get to know and trust and then we can try getting you around everyone else. I'm just going to protect you okay," Jon answered wiping the tear away from my face.

"Hey Jon who is this hottie. Your new girl," a brunette with half of his head blonde questioned. "She's  my sister guys. And I know it's  going to be odd but she has had a hard life so can  you at least be nice. Anyways Julianna this is Colby and Joe. Joe and Colby this is Julianna," Jon responded defensively which made me giggle. "Nice to meet you," both men choruses together at the same time as I timidly shook my head at them.

Julianna Good to my office please.

The intercom announced as my brother nodded telling me to try to go on my own. Once I left the locker room I kept walking with my head down until I ran into someone. "Oh my God I'm so sorry," I said helping the man pick up his stuff. "Hey it's alright," the man with some face paint on his face helped me up off the floor. "Uhh thank you," I replied nervously. "I'm Josh what's your name," he questioned. "I'm Julianna. Anyways I got to get going," I said before running off to Vince's office with him on my mind.