"Well, let's not forget the worst of them all: Mad Dog Disease." John Dory said.

"Uhh..." Stripe stammered.

"What's that?" Bluey asked.

"You mean none of you hasn't been vaccinated for mad dog disease?" John Dory asked.  "Looks like the rash has already started."

"Rash?" Barb asked.

"Tell me, do you have any soreness of throat?" John Dory asked.

"Uhhh, well, now that you mention it, my throat is a little dry." Barb stammered.

"This disease will ravage your body with bloodshot eyes, loss of balance, messy pants, ticklish rib cage, severely untrimmed toenails, and finally, the bite from that infected dog will turn you into...a zombie." John Dory said.

Barb freaks out; screams, then runs off crying loudly.

"You need to get that baby of yours to a doctor before she bites someone important." John Dory said.

The group gasps once they see that Socks is missing.

"Where did she go?" Bingo asked.

"There's a mad dog on the loose!" John Dory shouted as he ran off screaming.

"Socks?! A mad dog?! What?!" Both Heeler families exclaimed while that it was happening it the scene zooms out from Stripe and Trixie's home, earth and to the milky way.

"The mad dog is coming! If she bites you, you'll turn into a zombie." John Dory shouted.

"Jeepers, what's with Branch's brother being a lunatic?" Guy Diamond asked.

Socks walks up to Guy Diamond and Tiny Diamond.

"Oh look, Tiny, it's your friend Socks." Guy Diamond said.

Socks is panting and Tiny notices something wrong with his friend.

"Are you feeling okay, Rocksocks?" Tiny Diamond's Radio asked.

"She just had her exercise. Come here, little buddy." Guy Diamond said.

Guy Diamond pets Socks.

"She's just adorable, like you Tiny." Guy Diamond said.

Socks angrily bites Guy Diamond.

"Daddy!" Tiny Diamond's Radio exclaimed and noticed Rose, to whom he escaped.

"Mad dog disease is real! I'm a zombie. I've been bitten by a mad dog. I've got mad dog disease!" Guy Diamond cried.

"Then I've got it! A dog just bit me too!" said Dante Crescendo as the two screamed.

Annie Applecore who is a part of the country group looked at her hand and let out a scream, then a large group of people and anthropomorphic dogs all looked at their hands and screamed. Cut to a "Please Stand By" screen.

"We interrupt this broadcast to bring you a news blast. This just in... fear and disease are spreading like wildfire as a killer dog has been biting the denizens of Brisbane infecting them with... mad dog disease. germs enter through the bite radius, traveling upstream until the entire host body is full of... mad dog disease. We now take you to Action News Reporter Pierre Perkins live on the scene." said a news anchor.

"Pierre Perkins here with the first victim of this epidemic. Tell me, Ms. Rosenberg, when did you first begin to suspect you were a zombie?" Pierre Perkins, who is a Jack Russell Terrier, asked Barb.

"Well, after I was bitten by a mad dog who is only a puppy, I began to get a rash followed by loss of balance, ticklish rib cage, and a few other symptoms." Barb explained.