First day

-kenjis sight
We moved to Japan Tokyo a week ago I hate it here but i guess I have to live with it. Today is my first day of school I'm already exited, as my mom calls me downstairs. I run down wearing my new uniform its a white formal shirt a light brown wool sweater without sleeves and black pants and a brown tie ,my hair was black and messy . As I reached the kitchen my mom gave me my lunch and kissed my forehead saying: „I love you have fun at school" I pull away „mom I'm not 11 anymore I'm 16 !" my mom laughed and waved as I left the house on my way too school I saw a tall handsome guy he had blond hair he was about 1,95m while I was 1,60m. I thought hes hot and hoped he's in my class. As I came into the classroom I saw him sitting there ANDDD next to him was an open seat so I sat next to him but the first thing he did was as I wanted to sit he pulled my chair and I fell, he laughed as I acted tough. I got my chair and sat down as the teacher came in she asked me to introduce myself, so I went to the board and started talking: „hello I'm Kenji im 16 years old I come from Korea and we moved here since my dad got a job here" the black haired boy laughed at me and yelled „you look so stupid standing there so small and shy !" the teacher said to him: „taiki be kind !" she then asked me to sit down again I walked to my table and sat down taiki scooted closer to me and whispered : „don't worry I'll make your life a living hell" those words send shivers down my spine he was so hot and still so cruel. In recess I made some friends they told me about taiki and how he's the schools bully and I should be careful with him. I nodded in agreement as he approached us i looked up at him a little scared taiki looked at me amused and started to speak in a mocking voice: „awww is our wittle baby kenji scawed??" he laughed as I looked at him In anger „TF ME SCARED OF SUCH A BRAT AS YOU ?! DO YOU EVEN LISTEN TO YOURSELF?!" I yell at him. He didn't think it was funny and stepped closer so he stepped on my foot so that it hurted and spoke coldly „oh so you think you're so tough ? I think I need to teach you a lesson" he said as he slapped me across the face, I held my cheek as it hurted badly he just laughed and walked away. My friends came running to me as isamu apologized that he didn't help I chuckled saying it's fine. Isamu and the others felt so bad they asked if I wanna come to the movies with them tomorrow but it could happen that taiki comes too since aki and yasu are friends with the best friend of taiki. I still agreed to come. The school day went on as taiki constantly bullied me spitting on my shoes slamming my locker against my face making my books fall or pushing me. As I came home my mom asked how school was I just said it was good and that I found many friends and I asked her if I can go to the movies tomorrow with them she agreed since it's important to become close with them. In bed I texted my old friends about how awful taiki was to me but how hot he is they said he might mock me because he likes me but I said I'm sure he doesn't. After I told my new friends that I can come to the movies I put my phone on the charger packed my school bag for tomorrow and went to bed. The next day after school my friends and I met up at the gate as we were talking about the new movie we will watch today. While walking someone tripped me from behind as I fell I looked behind me and saw taiki laughing.

Alr that is it for the first chapter because idk if you want more chapters and if it's a good story if you want more chapters please tell me in the comments since I'm pretty scared if my story's are interesting enough if it's good and I know I'll make more chapters I'll make the endings more interesting. And should they already like get a little closer in the movies or should it be more of a slow burn idk if I'm good at writing a slow burn but I guess I can try
~chiyo