New Oc: Blackness the Leafeon

So I thought I'm here to show you guys my new oc that will be use for Camilla as her spirit and I made her on FlipaClip just for you to see. She's based off on Bleakness the Umbreon. Here she is:

Name: Blackness

Name: Blackness

Previous Name: Night Sky

Nicknames: None

Gender: Female

Species: Leafeon

Age: Unknown (Possibly 18)

Level: 100

Nature: Rash

Characteristic: Throughly Cunning

Moveset: Leaf Blade, Sunny Day, Bite, Ariel Ace

Likes: Helping Camilla and her friends, The Dark, Nature, Rain, Being Alone, Night Skies, Stars, Warm Weather.

Dislikes: Anyone Hurt, Camilla's Dark Form getting out of control, Thunderstorms, Fires, Cold Weather, Wild Pokemon.

Personality: Blackness is Camilla's spirit that helps her get into her dark form. She is very mysterious and can be seen by other pokemon. Unlike Camilla and the others, her age is unknown and has no nicknames. She was once Night Sky before being killed. She has 2 sisters named Firefly and Night Light.

Backstory: Blackness was once a ordinary Leafeon named Night Sky until she died after getting stabbed in the back by a wild Absol. She was later reborn as a black spirit Leafeon. She went to the same place she was killed and ended up killing her killer back with an Ariel Ace. She then met Camilla and she took her to her home where she met her girlfriend Star and her siblings, her sister Luna and her cousin Grape and her kids and friends. Luna decided to name her Blackness in which Blackness accepts the name. She told them about her past life as Night Sky and they believe her. She even became Camilla's spirit to help her out with her dark form.

This is her bio and she also has a male counterpart name Darkness the Leafeon. 

Here's what Darkness the Leafeon looks like:

And Void, In your art book with Darkness's og form and his brothers, Can you also make the genderbent counterparts of Camilla, Star, Luna and the other TEA characters and help me come up with names for the TEA characters D counterparts because I o...

And Void, In your art book with Darkness's og form and his brothers, Can you also make the genderbent counterparts of Camilla, Star, Luna and the other TEA characters and help me come up with names for the TEA characters D counterparts because I only got one name Sarah the Leafeon who is Camilla's D counterpart?

Pls enjoy her.