phone call

Isen POV

"Remi came up with an idea for us all to rent a hotel for a few nights to celebrate New years! I like the idea, Blyke seems to like the idea as well, so this should be easy! We all come from semi-wealthy family's so money won't be a problem. Seraphina and John have there own plans so they can't come.

And I personally don't want Arlo and Elaine to come either, Elaine is a hag in training and Arlo is a prick, but aside from that, They can't come cause Arlo wants for Elaine to meet his parents this year. Arlo finna stab me in the ass with a fork if he heard me talk bout Elaine like that!!"
I ramble, sitting against the door.

I shift my body over to see Blyke sitting on the couch staring at the off tv, obviously listening to my phone call with my brother, Corey. He leaned over the edge and pointed to me smirking, then his eyes started glowing. I tried to run but he got me already.

He had learned how to make beams small enough, and with a low enough impact to not do any visual damage, but hurt. It was useful for warning people, or to be a dick and shoot me when my guard was down.

I walked around the couch to stand in front of him. I leaned down so we were at eye level.

"How's Blyke you ask? Yeah he's still an Ass wipe. Anyways...How's the wifey?"

I say now walking off with my hand in my pocket smiling.

"Nah, Remi is the queen of Wellston, and I'm only jac--Faqu!!" I felt a sharp sting in my leg, obviously blyke shot me again. It didn't leave a mark or anything, but it hurt like hell.
"You outta calm that potty mouth of yours lil bro" my brother chirped into the phone.
I wrap things up with my brother, and begin speaking with my nephew for a little, When blyke shoots me again.

"Are you sure Batman is better? I don't know, I think superma--APPLES... Mhmm. Fooiii~~~!!!"
I shout into the speaker. It was quite obvious that now he put a bit more charge into it. Again, there was no mark, but it stung like hell.

I didn't want to curse into the speaker Corey would kill me. The last time I said a foul word near my nephew we were watching some sort of super pet movie... I think I said something like... "Oh shit, that dog just--" and then he cut my air supply by throwing a boot at my throat. Corey and blyke were both laughing there asses off, crying from apparently me.

I rudely, and quickly hung up and came for Blyke.

"Hey what the hell man?" I shout.

"Wut? I'm an 'Ass wiped' dude."

Sorry for such a short ep this week(⁠。⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠) I need more ideas plz! Comment any ideas at all and I'll do my best to write it out~ I'll make your weird smutty fantasys too so comment it all~

⊂⁠(⁠◉⁠‿⁠◉⁠)⁠つ later guys~ (531 words)