-- Tears --

-- N --

I stroll through the manor, preparing everything for the Elliotts' Gala. It was a night where Tessa's parents had gathered all of JCJenson employees to celebrate their success over things that I unfortunately have no idea about.

When I was done, I noticed J from the distance pacing nervously. I walk up to her and ask what's worrying her. "I haven't seen V all day. She was super excited to attend the gala, but she's not here. It's been an hour. Have you seen her today?" She said. I shook my head. "I'm just as confused. V seems like the person to love events like this, and I'm surprised she's not present." I said, and I added to myself: "I wanted to dance with her.." that J didn't hear.

"Cyn did ask if I wanted to go to the Gala with her, but I knew we weren't invited. It is Tessa's parents afterall. I brought her here, and she's talking to Tessa right now." I nodded my head over at the two chatting. J sighed. "I'm not sure Cyn's safe to be here." She said. "I don't trust her at all."  I looked back at where Tessa and Cyn should've been, but they were gone.

The lights flickered, for a hot second. I tried calling for anybody, but nobody responded. I saw a flicker of movement from J, and I saw her eyes were X shaped. All of the Drones' eyes were like that. The lights flashed again and I saw Tessa on the balcony. She was sneaking around nervously, and I could see why she was scared. V was on the roof, with bat-like wings and claws sharp as knives.

I called for V's name, but to no respond. She fought with Tessa, who now held a revolver in her hands.  The room darkened. I saw Cyn on the little globe in front of the hall, and then I saw an Eldritch monster I couldn't get out of my mind. V was gone, and Tessa tried shooting the beast, but to no success. Then I blacked out, and I felt weak.

I was in a small room, and I saw the Beast again, but this time only one head instead of many. It was coming from a birdcage, and V was there, trying to pick up a tool of some sort. Her eyes flickered, and I saw pain in her expression. The Beast pierced me in the head with the tool, and I was gone.