Chapter 1

Jordan p.o.v

"Ahhh Christian get off me please. I promise I'll start dinner. I'll make your favorite." I said pleading and crying for him to stop punching and kicking me. He stopped and smirked at me.

"You gonna fix daddies favorite?" He asked. I nodded my head really fast.

"Okay get up and go clean up and get to cooking.Okay baby?" He said helping me up and pushing me to the bathroom. I walked towards the shower and turnt it on. I jumped in and washed off carefully due to my cuts and bruises.

I thought of all the good tines me and Christian had he was sweet in the beginning but now he just so evil. I jumped out the shower after 15 minutes and got out and wrap my towel around me and went into the closet and decided to wear a black bra and boy shorts my tights and a tank top. I went back in the bathroom so I could brush my teeth after I was done I put the clothes on and headed downstairs.

As I was heading downstairs I heard Christian downstairs and another voice sound like a female. I went in the living room and they was all hug up it is to the point that I really don't care any more I just went in the kitchen and started to take the chicken out. I cleaned them while the pot of grease was heating up and the water was boiling for the macaroni I already put the pot on for the rice also. When I was done cleaning the chicken I put it in the season and put it in the flour and drop it in the frying pan. I started to cut up the cheese and I heard moaning. I just shook my damn head and finish cutting the cheese.

About an hour and a half later I was done with the food and Christian and his hoe of the week came in the kitchen came in.

"The food is done and there is koolaid in the refrigerator." I said walking pass them but Christian grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Baby where are you going don't you want to eat with us." He asked looking at me. Oh now I'm his baby he wasn't claiming that when he was fuvking this hoe. She looked at me and smirked.

"No thank you I don't want to intrude with you and your hoe I'm mean I don't even think you have the right to call me baby no more you just fuvk her in the living room while I was in this hot kitchen. You know what Christian its to the point where I'm like you do you imma do me." I said walking out the kitchen with him following me I just went in his room and got to the closet and started to pack my shit.

"Ughh. What the fuvk are you doing you ain't going no damn where so unpack all your shit and go down them damn stairs before I before I beat ya ass again." He said yanking me up. I think I snap and went crazy.

"You know what? Hit me that's what your good for anyway you been beating on me for the past six months how you think I feel lying to my parents and my sister that's my Bestfriend you know how it feels to lie to someone you love I'm done I'm leaving and if you touch me one more time imma tell my damn daddy and you know he will kill ya ass and feel no remorse nigga." I said and he hit me so. It to the point where I really was angry I hit his ass back and he was shock ass hell.

"You know fuvking what I got you niggas watch ya fuvking back." I said grabbing my suitcases walking down stairs and his hoe was right there looking scared I turned and looked at her.

"When I catch yo ass you gonna be just like him dead bitvh so watch your back." I said jumping at her. Scary ass bitvh. I walked outside to my BMW that my daddy bout me. And Christian ass wanna follow me to my car while I'm putting my shit in the trunk.

"Baby where are you going I'm sorry how I was treating you I pro.use it won't happen again -" he was saying I cut him off got in my car driving off. I grabbed my phone and call Lauren with tears pouring out my eyes.

"Hello Lauren." I said wiping my tears.

"Hello Jordan baby why you crying what's wrong." She asked in a panic voice.

"Do you mind if I come and stay at your house and I'll tell you everyhing from the beginning to end I promise." I said.

"Yes you know your always welcome to my house when you come to the house get the key from out the mailbox and walk straight in okay." She said.

"Thank you I love you Lauren see soon." I said to Lauren.

"Okay I love you too Jordan and see you soon." She said and hang up.

Lauren p.o.v

I was in the middle of watching the TLC movie when Jordan called I answer on the second ring.

"Hello Lauren." Said Jordan and she was crying. Aww hell no.

"Hello Jordan baby why you crying what's wrong?" I said pausing the moving.

"Do you mind if I come and stay at your house and I'll tell you everything from beginning to end I promise." She said.

"Yes you know your always welcome to my house when you come to the house get the key from out the mailbox and walk straight in okay." I said. Now I got a million things running through my head I hope she okay.

"Thank you Lauren I love you see you soon." She said sounding like she bout to cry again.

"Okay I love you too see you soon Jordan." I said hanging up I got up and started to pacing around bout to dumb out.

About 15 minutes later I hear the door open so I turn towards the door open and I see Jordan face I was bout to cry.

"Jordan what the fuvk happen to your face." I said. I walked closer to her examing her face and walked her towards the kitchen to get her an ice pack she sat on the counter and I grab the ice pack and put it on her split lip.

"Okay it started about six months ago I don't know one day he came home and was mad. I asked him what's wrong and he hit me and told me to mind my bisnuess. I ran upstairs to pack my shit to leave and he grab me and say I wasn't leave me and beat me so bad I couldn't move. If I don't do what he says he beat but today was last straw." She said wiping her tears. I hugged her.

"So what happen today." I asked cause as soon as she tell me im telling daddy.

"Okay he beat me cause I didn't fix his dinner on time and I convince him to stop beating me so I could fix it and after I finish getting cleaning and went downstairs and I heard voices and went in living room and saw him a female so I just shook my head and went in the kitchen and started to cook and I started to hear moaning I just continue what I was doing and when I was done they came in I told them food was done and I was leaving and he grabbed me and ask where I was going and I got mad and told him off and headed upstairs and started to pack my shit and he grabbed me and said if I don't unpack all this stuff he gonna beat me again I guess I snapped and I said if he hit me imma get my daddy and he gonna kill his ass and hut me again and I hit his ass back and told him to watch his back and when I was leaving I told his lil hoe she need to watch hers too." She said wiping her head. I hugged her real hard and pulled back.

"So what you want to do." I ask. She looked at me and smirked.

"First imma call daddy I got a plan and at the end somebody reads no more nice Jordan I done being use and abuse." She said.

What the fuvk did he do to my sista.....

Hi y'all this chapter on I hope y'all enjoy vote and comment y'all please I need to know y'all opinion.. Peace✌✌