Goodnight thoughts

After hearing that we might be in a tv series a wave of excitement rushed over me. Just images ME being in a tv series. I would be an actor. I would be famous...

I quite shocked that they asked though. Normally people want Anna to do modeling and stuff but never me. Anna went back to playing in the waves so joined her.  We played for ages splashing around then mum called us saying "girls!"

We ran to her then she said "10 more minutes then we need to leave. The sunset will go soon and I don't want to leave in the dark." 

I never even noticed it was sunset already. We must have played for hours then. The sky does look really pretty. My favorite color scheme are the sunset colors. 

"Ok mummy." Anna said 

"Okay." I say.

We play for a bit longer then mum calls "girls time to leave."

"Aww." We say at the same time.

"You can play again tomorrow." mum says.

We walk from the beach to our house as its less then 2 minutes walk.  Maybe a minute walk. 

mum puts the keys in and opens the door. "Alright Kristen and Anna I'll run you two a bath."

I know, I know. It seems a bit strange for a 10 year old to have a bath with her 5 year old sister. I haven't really hit puberty yet so I don't really mind. Mum says it's better so we can play while she helps washing us. 

Note: I changed Kristen's age from 9 to 10

"Okey." Anna says running up the stairs to the bathroom.

"Ok." I say joining Anna

Me and Anna start taking of our swimming costumes then mum walks in the room. She starts running the bath making sure the temperatures perfect then asks "do you girls want bubbles?"

"yesss!" Anna say 

"I don't mind" I say trying not to sound like a little kid.

Mum puts the bubbles in the bath. No! They're the babyish hot pink ones. At least they're scented.

Once the water gets a bit high Anna gets in the bath. I join her. Even though the water is just barely at Anna's belly button it's just reached my neck.

"That's enough water girls." Mum says noticing it on my neck.

"But you only put a little bit in." Anna complains.

"If I put any more Kris will be under water." Mum jokes and Anna laughs but I do NOT find it funny.

"Hey!" I said mad.

"I'm just joking sweetie." Mum says

We play in the bath as mum washes . I want to was myself but I'm not in the mood to argue so I just play.

After a bit mum says "alright girls, you can get out the bath." 

I get out and mum grabs a towel and passes it to me. I dry myself then go into me and Anna's bedroom. 

I put on my pj's then go downstairs and sit on the sofa. Me and Anna watch tv for a bit before dinner.

Then when dinners ready we eat. It's yummy pasta with tomato sauce and cheese, one of my favorites.

After I finish eating mum says "get ready for bed girls."

I go Upstairs and brush my teeth. Then I brush my hair and put it in one braid.

I lie in my bed and Anna's in the other bed already and we wait for mum to say goodnight and turn off the light.

After 5 minutes, mum comes in the room saying "good night girls." Giving both of us a kiss on the forehead. She turns of the light then leaves then leaves the room leaving me with thoughts of being in a tv series...

Word count: 601

Hey sparkles✨

Hope you enjoyed that🌼

I've made one change to the story🌸

Kristen's now 10 not 9🦋

Please leave any suggestions💗

Tysm for reading🫶🏼