05. fast nights and shy times

Start from the beginning

"This is Tommy Hilfiger." Shawn grinned, looking down at his outfit.

"This is so badass." Aaralyn stated. She genuinely loved his outfit, it suited his vibe so much.

"It is so badass, because it's all up cycle." Shawn told her.

"Is it really?"

"Yeah, this is all sustainable, so, I'm just proud this year to be in this, honestly." Shawn grinned, he seemed to be speaking in a really calm manner and Aaralyn envied that, she was so nervous.

"Can we talk about this nails?" Aaralyn questioned, gesturing down to his hands that were painted navy blue with the Tommy Hilfiger logo on it, she was shocked, they looked so good. "Can we get a close up on these nails?"

"They're something." Shawn laughed at the petite blonde as Aaralyn held his hands towards the camera.

"So, what was your inspiration for this look?" Aaralyn held the microphone towards him.

"I don't know, I think it was just like.. a navy captain." He laughed, closing his jacket up as he felt the fabric.

"Yes, totally. I see that. So, have you been to the met before?" Shawn nodded. "A billion times I imagine. So, are you like over it now, or, does it keep getting better every year."

"It's- it's different every year. It definitely feels absurd, in the best way. You know what I mean?" Shawn questioned.

"Yes, I know exactly what you mean. It's so over the top, it's absurd. But that's what makes it magical." Aaralyn grinned, looking around at her. "Well, this has been amazing, I'll see you in there, partying!"

"Thank you, thank you." Shawn held his hands out to her before making his way to the next interview.

Aaralyn turned around to the camera as he left, starting to be silly as she pouted and held up her hands, laughing to herself. She span around in a circle with the mic in her hand, forgetting that she was in heels and a dress and eventually stumbled.

Instead of falling to the floor, she felt arms around her waist, stopping her from dropping to the floor. She turned around to see the man she was not expecting to save her from embarrassment.

"Oh, hi." Aaralyn laughed shyly as she stood back on her own two feet, trying to compose herself.

"Are you okay?" Tom laughed at her dishevelled self as she attempted to move her hair out of her face, not getting all of it. "Here."

Tom reached towards her, moving her hair that she couldn't seem to grasp on the top of her head out of the way. Aaralyn began to blush incredibly at his actions.

"Perfect." Tom grinned, smiling at the blonde singer in front of him.

"O-okay. Are you here to be interviewed? I'm guessing you are." Aaralyn smiled, remembering that she was still being filmed by the camera man.

"That would be great." Tom laughed, standing tall as she held the microphone higher.

"Okay, so, what are you wearing tonight?" Aaralyn held the mic towards Tom, waiting for him to answer her. He couldn't stop smiling.