05. fast nights and shy times

Start from the beginning

username  omg I love her interviews
2hrs ago reply
username maybe she'll interview Tom!!!!
1hr ago reply
Tom Holland liked this comment
username  Oh my god Tom liked my comment, I bet she's interviewing him!!
1hr ago reply

username  she looks so hot wth
2hrs ago reply
username I can't wait for her new song
1hr ago reply
      ⤷ Zendaya if she ever releases it
1hr ago reply

Torilouise fuck me, fuck me
1hr ago reply
aaramel  Name when and where
1hr ago reply
torilouise  Now. My place.
1hr ago reply
aaramel  On my way baby, fuck the met
1hr ago reply
username  I love how bi they are for each other
  1hr ago reply
      ⤷ torilouise  Ugh always
  just now  reply
      ⤷ username omgomgomg
  just now  reply

username I wonder when she's gonna release her new song, I know she's only just revealed it but UGH
1hr ago reply
aaramel  not too long now!!
1hr ago reply

! real life !

Aaralyn had walked the carpet and surprisingly enjoyed it to her shock. She never enjoyed walking the carpet, especially when her favourite part of the night was only around the corner.

She had been looking for Zendaya for half the night, desperate to talk to someone she knew properly. Unfortunately, Tori couldn't come to the met gala as she had a concert, much to Aaralyn complaints.

She was now stood in her designated spot, ready to do her quick round interviews with the celebrities around her. She had started these interviews when she wasn't as well known with her music, they eventually became a hit and they kept asking her to come back, she obviously agreed.

"Hello!" Aaralyn exclaimed as she watched Shawn Mendes walk up to her with a big grin on his face. He sported a red and black suit that almost made him look like Dracula.

"Hi, you look beautiful!" Shawn exclaimed, bringing the young singer into a hug. The two actually did know each other, not too well but they were acquainted from other events.

"You look amazing. Tell me about this." Aaralyn told him, gesturing to his whole outfit.

"Why don't you tell me about this?" He turned the question onto the blonde, the girl smiling as she looked down to her outfit.

"I'm wearing Paco Rabanne! A custom look designed by Julien Dossena, love him, he's amazing. Now who is this?" She touched his blazer slightly.

"This is Tommy Hilfiger." Shawn grinned, looking down at his outfit.

"This is so badass." Aaralyn stated. She genuinely loved his outfit, it suited his vibe so much.

"It is so badass, because it's all up cycle." Shawn told her.

"Is it really?"

"Yeah, this is all sustainable, so, I'm just proud this year to be in this, honestly." Shawn grinned, he seemed to be speaking in a really calm manner and Aaralyn envied that, she was so nervous.