Floor 5 Boss

Back in the Village, players alongside their guilds and parties were setting up for the New Year's party of 2023, setting decorations up and cooking up food. Meanwhile, a certain party with a beater, and three girls were inside a building with three other players at a table.

<<Shivata>>, a young man in blue with short brown hair, a member of the <<Dragon Knights Brigade>>.

<<Liten>>, a girl wearing a helmet, while wearing a green cloak around her armor, is a member of the <<Aincrad Liberation Squad>>.

and lastly at the end of the table next to Kirito, was Kibaou. The group of players would discuss the reasoning behind this meeting. Kibaou and the ALS skipping on the party countdown, so they could raid the floor boss alone.

Reasoning?

The Last Attack Drop bonus.

A Guild Flag.

With the flag, once the player wielding it plunges it into the ground, it'll boost all the nearby guildmate stats. The boosted stats last as long as the flag is upright. No limits, as long as you are in the same guild as the wielder.

Alexa had asked if the flag could be shared between both the ALS and DKB. Unfortunately, she got the answer she didn't want. Only one guild name can be registered to the flag, and it can't be changed. Everyone upon hearing this sat in silence, while Kibaou kept eating the food he was given, until...

"Let's take the boss ourselves," Kirito spoke up, grabbing everyone's attention.

"If we claim that flag ourselves, then we can prevent the power struggle between the two big guilds."

The idea he gave was crazy, ridiculous, stupid, idiotic, you name it. And yet, it was their only choice. Asuna was the first to agree with Kirito's idea, while Alexa was next. Both Shivata and Liten would both agree to help Kirito. Sinon would be the last to join in, knowing that she could never escape from Kirito's idiotic ideas. With those words said, Kibaou would leave the building, telling the group of players that he and his group would be raiding the floor boss at 6:00 pm.

———————————————————————

"Kibaou and his team will be leaving at 6:00 pm tomorrow," Asuna said.

"If we hurry, we can beat them to it, huh?" Kirito said.

"But we can't realistically take on a floor boss with just six people. We'll need more comrades, won't we?" Liten asked.

"Comrades huh..." Kirito mumbled.

"Given the circumstances, I can't ask any of my guildmates," Shivata said, sighing.

"Neither can I," Liten said.

"I can see if Klein can join us," Alexa spoke up.

"Maybe we can get Agil's party to join us too," Kirito said.

"What about Argo?" Sinon asked.

"I wouldn't count on it, but we can still ask." Kirito sighed.

"Counting Argo if she joins, that would bring us to eighteen people. That's almost half of both the ALB and DKB." Sinon said.

"An even twenty would be nice though..." Alexa mumbled until she thought of a player she and Asuna met not too long ago.

"I think I just thought of someone....but I'm going to need Argo's help finding her..." Alexa said, just as Asuna received a message. Asuna would read her message and close it.

"I just thought of one more person," Asuna said.

———————————————————————