Cyno's Fashion Show

Music listened to while creating this chapter above. If you listen, it might add some spice to the story depending on where you are.

Cyno invited you to attend the audience for his fashion show. You would have a front-row seat, sitting next to him he informed.

At first, you weren't sure if you wanted to go, but you decided to because you had nothing else to do that evening.

At home, you get ready to attend the fashion show. You wore a yellow pantsuit with black accessories.

After you finished getting ready, Kavah drove you to the venue. It was crowded and you had a hard time getting past the crowds, but eventually, you managed to maneuver inside the building.

It took you a while to find your seat but you eventually found it. Cyno wasn't there yet, so you assumed he was in the back helping his models.

You pull out your phone to pass the time and after a moment, you hear crowds applauding and you look up to see Cyno walking down the runway.

He waves at his fans and introduces the season before stepping down from the runway and coming to you to sit in his seat.

You gaze at him for a moment, mesmerized by his outfit.

He notices you staring and smiles warmly at you.

"Like what you see, hm?" He asked, though his tone carrying a hint of amusement.

You blink a few times before responding. "Huh? Oh, um... I think your outfit is nice."

His smile slightly fades when he notices your nervousness. "The show is about to start, so please, enjoy it."

You nod your head, taking a deep breath to calm your nerves before turning your attention to the runway and models.

Cyno, too watches the models model his designs, though, after a while, his gaze flickers to you for a moment.

You catch his eye and he quickly looks away, his attention returning to the models.

You get an idea of a question and decide to speak your mind. "Hey... why did you invite me here?"

He gazes back at you when you speak.

"I, uh... honestly I just wanted to. I had no specific reason." He said, sounding unsure of his answer.

You gaze at him with disbelief. His answer seemed so unrealistic considering he never spoke to you unless it was related to your deal. But recently... it seemed he had been trying to get closer to you.

"Are you sure about that?" You asked him as you raised an eyebrow.

Cyno gazed away from you for a moment, trying to think of a more believable answer.

Seeing this, you decide to question him further.

"Was this supposed to be another date? If so, then why not say that?" You question him, leaning closer to see his face more clearly.