"K-Keiran..." She stammers with her eyes squeezed shut.

"Nah, that ain't it. What's my name mama ?" He asked once more.

"Keiran.." She said again but, this time it wasn't in her voice.

"What ?" He asked with confusion, removing himself from her.

"KEIRAN!" That same voice shouts snapping the male from out of his fantasy.

Glancing at the person who stood infront of him with hooded eyes, Keiran seen KAZIYA with her hands on her hips. Staring down at him with a mixture of confusion and concern.

It had been a MONTH since his last encounter with Sakari and the male was keeping his word with leaving her alone... But, the fantasies about her just kept coming.

CATASTROPHIC THINKING is what some would call it. Keiran would end up dazing off and making up scenarios about him and Sakari. From wet scenes to them having children. To him though, it was their 'future'.

He wasn't going to leave her alone. Never.

"Whaaaat ?" He drags out with a pout on his face.

He was mad that he didn't get a chance to end the fantasy the way he wanted to due to the interruption.

"The fuck is yo' ugly ass starin' at a blank T.V screen for !?" Kaziya asked with a raised eyebrow.

Keiran clears his throat and looks away from her, "... I was thinkin' 'bout somethin'."

"Mhm, right." Kaziya slowly nods. Knowing that it was lie.

"The fuck is you in my face for !?" Keiran asked with his face scrunched up in disgust. 

"Calm yo' light bright ass down nigga. You turnin' red." She responds back.

"Man, Kaziya. Answer my question." He demands after sucking his teeth, trying to redirect her.

"My fault, you still goin' to Tremani party ?" She asked flopping next to him.

"Hell yeah, Ian buy that expensive ass costume for no reason." The male answers vigorously nodding.

"And you wanna see Sakariii." Kaziya teasingly drags out with a childish smile.

"Nah, I'm just here for a good time." He declines with a shake of his head.

"Ha. Right." The female sarcastically laughs, "But, I'm just makin' sure 'cause I wanna make you my ride."

"You ain't got no choice. Not lettin' you go there by yourself." Her cousin states.

Kaziya smiles, "'Preciate that."

"Yeah.... the fuck is you gone be anyways ?" He asked looking back at her.

"Not that stupid ass shit you got planned." She responds peeping how he ruined their little moment.

"Man, my costume was fire!" Keiran defends tooting his lip up at her.

"Yeah right! Majority of your costumes be dumb as hell!" She retaliates.