How to convert in Islam?

"How to convert in  Islam"

    Other child that are muslim becoming a christian, jewish, buddhism, hinduism, and other relegions that because of there parents if you're like that and you want to be a muslim again read this.  A people who want to be a muslim will do the shahadah means testimony of faith. Doing shahadah will destroy your sins and You're look like a new born man because You're sins destroyed. There is no true relegion but Islam and There is no god but Allah.

       some verses of Qu'ran (the book of muslim):

“...The only religion in the sight of God is Islam...” (Quran 3:19)

“If anyone desires a religion other than Islam, never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter, he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (their selves in the Hellfire).” (Quran 3:85)

muhhamad says

“Whoever testifies that there in none worthy of being worshipped but God, Who has no partner, and that Muhammad is His slave and Prophet, and that Jesus is the Slave of God, His Prophet, and His word[1] which He bestowed in Mary and a spirit created from Him; and that Paradise (Heaven) is true, and that the Hellfire is true, God will eventually admit him into Paradise, according to his deeds.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

Point your finger up and say:

ASH HADU AN LA ILLAHA ILLAL LAAH, WA ASH HADU AN NA MUHHAMADAN RASULULAH

IN ENGLISH MEANS:

I BEAR WITNESSED THAT THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH, AND HIS MESSENGER IS MUHHAMAD

You're a muslim now