Chapter Fourteen.

Start from the beginning

She'd probably demand grandchildren. I said and heard my wolf chuckle.

She most definitely will do that. He replied.

"Alpha?" Casper called, breaking me out of my conversation with my wolf. I stood up straight, nodding.

"Yes. Well, I think you better ask your Luna for that. Bella is her child, after all." I said and Casper turned towards Jennifer expectantly.

"I guess it's alright. If it's not too tough for her. I'd like to see it as well." Jennifer said, but I knew she did it reluctantly.

"It's alright, Jennifer. We both will be there to see it." I said and she nodded. I turned towards Casper then.

"Lead the way."

He led us to the back of the house where I could see that Frank was already present with Bella, talking to her. He motioned around the ground with his index finger, probably showing her where to run.

"We'll be testing her speed first. After that, we'll take her to the gym for strength tests." Casper said and I nodded. Jennifer looked at me, her expression a little shocked.
"Gym?" She asked and I chuckled with a nod.

"You don't think all we've got are rooms in such a big mansion, do you?" I asked and she blushed.

"Start from here." I heard Frank motion to Bella who nodded. Wearing yoga pants and a pink half-sleeves shirt, she looked like a cute pup. "Go!" Frank shouted and Bella sprinted off. We could barely see how fast she was going.

"How is she running so fast?" Jennifer asked breathlessly as we saw her complete half of the lap in a few seconds.

"I told her to not hold back. Let her wolf be in control." Frank replied. We all silently watched Bella as she finally crossed the imaginary finish line. She jumped in joy.

"Mommy, did you see that!? I went like whoosh!" Bella motioned her hands as if motioning a plane taking off before running towards Jennifer at a normal pace.

"I did, Bella. You were so fast." Jennifer said and kneeled down when Bella motioned for a hug. I smiled at them but was distracted when a hand came up to my shoulder. I looked around and saw

Casper and Frank standing behind me.

"Alpha, she... she took just twenty seconds to complete the lap." Casper said, an awestruck tone in his voice. My eyes widened and I looked back at the small girl in shock.

"Alpha, what do you want us to do?" Frank asked.

"Keep training her. But keep it quiet. Anything new we learn about her is to stay between us five. You two, Jennifer, Bella and me. Is that clear? No one is to know about her abilities." I said and they nodded.

"Yes, we understand, Alpha." They said.

"Continue with the training." I said and they nodded, looking back at the mother daughter pair who were talking quietly to each other.

Speed, strength and agility.

The three major qualities a werewolf needs to survive. Bella had them all. And more. But a werewolf needs their mate as well, but Bella was too young for that. We all were shocked to the core by the time Frank and Casper were done assessing Bella. I took hold of Jennifer's arms lightly and pulled us to a corner in the gym while Casper and Frank talked to Bella.

"Do you remember how that man looked like?" I asked and Jennifer nodded slowly.

"I do." She whispered. I took hold of her shoulders.

"Jennifer, I know I'm asking you a lot but you need to show me how he looked like. If Bella inherited all these abilities from him then everyone can be in grave danger." I said and Jennifer nodded.

"I know. But how do I show you?" She asked.

"As mate’s, we have a bond of our own. And mind link. You just have to think of me and wanting to show me how he looked like in my mind." I said and she nodded, closing her eyes.

In a flash I saw a blurred picture of a man. It was clearing up. A stubbled jaw, sharp jawline, and black eyes greeted me. He was grinning mischievously, black hair that were as black as his eyes. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself from the rage I was feeling and nodded.

"Thank you." I whispered softly and the image was removed from my mind. "Can you tell me the name of the city?" I asked and she gave me the name.

Trackers.

Yes, Alpha? Voices called. I projected the image of the man to them.

Find this man. I want information about him in two days. I said and gave them the name of the city Jennifer had given me. With another 'Yes, Alpha.', they broke the connection and I knew they had gone to hunt the man.

Alpha. A voice rang in my head two days later.

Yes? What have you found? I asked.

Alpha, his name is Mark. He's a small-time thief and...

And? I asked again, a sense of curiosity filling me at the tone of the tracker.

He's human. Not an ounce of wolf can be found in him.