𝟏𝟖, 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

Start from the beginning

"I was being immature. I should have just asked you to be my girlfriend" He explained his wrong actions as she searched his eyes. She could tell he was sincere about his apology, he truly felt like shit.

"I should have communicated better. And not blown up" she pointed out her flaws as Luke reached for her soft hand. Giving it a gentle squeeze as she just wanted to kiss his lips again.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" He asked as she turned the corners of her mouth into a bright smile. "Obviously!" She exclaimed as Lukes face copied her smile.

He leaned close to her planting his lips on top of hers, his hand resting on her cheek as it creeped down to the back of her neck. Her body pressed up against his, her arms slung around his neck as their lips stayed connected.

"I cant believe i screwed up so hard" Luke said in disbelief as she had a small smile on her face. "Me too" she replied sarcastically as he chuckled and kissed her again.

She rested her head on his shoulder as they watched the sun rise higher and higher. The bright array of colors in the sky and they mingled together made Delilah admire the beauty and serenity of it. "I love sunrises" she informed look as he looked at her with adoration.

"Thats why i picked this time" He rubbed her arm a bit up and down as she smiled up at him. He kissed her head as she snuggled into his side and they basked in the growing warmth radiating from the sun. And each other's presence.

"Can we go back to the house?" Luke asked before he let a yawn escape. "Yeah of course" She agreed as the sun was finally set in his high position over looking the lake. He helped her up as she smiled softly up at him.

Their fingers untwined with each others as they made their way back. "Who's house?" She asked looking up to the tall boy. He started to laugh at her as her eyes stayed focused on him. "What?" She asked annoyed as he looked down to her.

"Your so short." He teased as her mouth turned into a pout. "Well maybe you're just a giant" Delilah defended herself as he laughed and shook his head. "Or maybe you're just very short" He reminded her as she crossed her arms.

"Im average!" She squeaked as he laughed and leaned down to kiss her. "Im just messing with you" he whispered against her soft rosey lips. She giggled as she pressed herself to her tip toes leaning up into him. "Seriously!?" Jack shouted while Cole, Alex, and Trevor were by his side.

"Aw lukey boy finally made a move!" Trevor cheered as the other three laughed. "Oh shut up" Luke rolled his eyes as Jack ruffled Delilahs hair. "What a way to get my morning started!" Cole joked as Delilahs eyes narrowed at him.

"At first i could stand you Cole. Now you just annoy me." Delilah complained while leaning into Lukes side. "I thought i was your swiftie best friend?" Cole pouted as Jack rolled his eyes. Delilah mouth turned up into a small smile.

"Azalea took that title" she laughed as Cole held his chest where his heart was. "Well can i be your swiftie friend?" He asked as she contemplated her answer. "Hmm" she trailed on as the boys all stared at the girl and back to Cole who was holding his breath.

"Yeah i guess" She finally answered as Cole threw his arms up like he won a marathon. She laughed as Lukes arm wrapped around her waist. "They grow up so fast" Trevor sniffled dramatically glancing over to his best friend.

"Ive been grown up" Luke added as they laughed at him. "But now you got a girlfriend, who's also grown up" Trevor added as she quirked an eyebrow at him. "Trevor are you okay?" Delilah asked him as she laughed a bit.

"Obviously" he denied her question as she rolled her eyes. "We're proud of you Luke" Alex patted his back as the boys cackled while they walk past. Luke rolled his eyes as they turned slightly to watch the boys walking away.

"They're ridiculous" Delilah laughed as Luke nodded his head. "For sure" Agreeing with her as they walked to Lukes house. "My mom probably made pancakes" He turned to her as her eyes brightened.

"Yes!" She exclaimed as Luke let out a breathy laugh and kissed her forehead.

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
I actually love this chapter. Its actually so long my fingers just kept typing. And im very disappointed to say that i looked at Lukes following and he follows Livvy Dunne 😞. Anyways i love cole hes such a cutie. Love you all!

word count: 1290