"Well, Sienna Mitchell, you ain't gonna get rid of me that easy. You are pretty much stuck with me." He said and I smiled.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said and he kissed me softly.

"I ain't going anywhere." He said and I smiled.

"Me neither." I said.

"But what if we wanted to have a family. Being an aviator and a parents is insanely hard." I said and he smiled.

"You've thought about that stuff?" He asked kindly and I blushed and looked out on the ocean.

"If we were to have kids, we would figure it out." He said.

"Sienna, I don't want you to not pursue the career you want just because you want a family. We'll make it work. I promise you." He said.

"And if you want to be a bartender than that's a really good career as well. I don't care if you are an aviator or bartender. That's not why I fell in love with you. And I'm not going to tell you what to do, it has to come from you. And I think you already know what you want to do, you are just afraid to make the decision." He said and I looked out on the ocean.

"Hey guys! Wanna play some volleyball?" Fanboy shouted and we looked back to see him holding a volleyball.

"We'll be right there!" I shouted back and he gave me a thumbs up. I looked back at Bradley and he smiled softly.

"You know what's right, I'll support whichever decision you make." He said and I nodded.

"C'mere." He said and hugged me and kissed the side of my neck.

We headed back to the team and saw them already playing some volleyball. I couldn't help but smile. A two months ago I only had myself, Maddie and her family. Now, I have dad, a partner and a really good group of friends. I looked up at Bradley and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Life isn't too bad." He said and I chuckled and he kissed me gently.

"Shark! You're on our team!" Hangman said and I gave him thumbs up and we jogged down. He gave me a high five before I stood at my position.

We played volleyball at the beach for hours. I hadn't felt this alive in years. I had everything I could ever ask for. We laughed, listened to good music, danced on that volleyball field, played some good volleyball, drank some beers and cocktails. Just the way we liked it.

______________________

"Hey dad." I said as I picked up the phone, I looked out on my friends still playing volleyball.

"How's Hawaii?" He asked.

"It's good. Warm. How's wherever you are?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Probably not as warm and fun. Hey listen, I have a few days off after the 23d, you guys back home then?" He asked.

"What day is it? 4th. Yeah, we will be back by then." I said.

"Honey, it's the 9th." He said and my brows furrowed.

"What?" I asked.