10

(Disclaimer: BBY I picked a random ass movie off the top of my head, and like idk saltburn!?! Just don't ask questions okay, I know I should've done better as a writer but gurl the way saltburn is ingrained into my brain, so just focus and central cee okay<3)

"Gonna miss this" you set the caption, as you rewatched the clip. It was a wholesome clip of you and Jacob elordi laughing and hugging after you messed up your line, it was a part of being on set, you guys are allowed to post few snippets to tease fans.

You smiled watching you story.

You sat your phone down and looked up from the dinner table.

I winced looking into Jo's eyes, which were staring at you like a killer.

'What?" You asked, nervously, she knew you in and out.

"Did you talk to him?" She turned her head, questioning you.

"Yeh, we decided to talk more when I get into NY" you smiled.

"Okay" she gave you a suspicious look.

"What is it? Just spit it out, I can't breath with you looking at me like that" you said putting down your spoon.

"It's just, I know you avoid things" she shrugged calmly.

"Yeh I know, but I'm going to therapy for it" you nodded your head understanding her concer.

"Maybe talk to your therapist about him, if you comfortable" she looked up.

"Okay" you nodded. Knowing that she went well, "Jo" you called out.

'Yeh?" She asked. Few seconds past, you felt the question in your moth build up.

"Maybe I wanna start trying dating" you shrugged, that wasn't the question you were going to ask but you couldn't leave Jo.

"Yeh, okay?" She raised an eyebrow, almost like she could read your mind.

"I think I wanna by a place in New york" you said putting down the spoon.

"Okay" she smiled, happy that you had made the choice you had been bouncing between New York and Toronto for a while.

"Yeh" you nodded your head, you were a city girl. You loved the people, the vibe and craziness of new york it made you feel at home.

"Actually, I'm gonna go up, I need to talk to family" you said getting up from the table. Jo watched you with concern but let you leave.

You left the hotel restaurant, and went into the elevator.

You looked down when you felt your phone buzz, it was Jacob he had reposted your ig story.

You smile, seeing his repost.

Your smile faded, as you saw the unread messages of Central.

You tapped in, and saw that he was replayed to your story.

"Close with hin ain't ya?"

You chuckled at his question, "very close" you replayed back. You grinned as he immediately saw the message, you felt like teenage girl turning off your phone.

You hurried into your room, and locked the door when you got in.

Your phone buzzed again, you felt a butterfly in your stomach as you looked at the screen.

"You jarring me" read the simple text, you smiled knowing that it was true. You did get under his skin easily.

You smiled troughing your phone on the bed, and you started to get ready for bed.

Taking off make up, washing your face and puttinng on your pajamas.

You layed in bed, looking out the window, the moon was in the sky, looking down.

You scrolled in your phone, answered text, talked to your friends and family. Eleven, thirty-five and you were still up. You had been in bed for the last hour and a half.

You put down your phone, and closed your eyes. You hands travelled down your body, feeling all of the curves.

You let out a breath as your hands touched your breasts. You finger so gently touched your nipple, you purred as it realised of pleasant feeling.

Your dominant hand went down, the other still caressing your nipple.

You pulled down your under wear and pajama bottoms. Your breath hicked as your finger touched your clit. You hand moves down and felt the moisture, your hips rode as you started to finger yourself.

You let out a soft moan as you pulled out your fingers and placed them on your clit. Your finger moved in a slow circular motion around it.

Your breath picked up and you felt yourself comming close.

You moaned slowly and softly so noone could heat you, "oakly" slipped out of your lips as you finished.

You stopped and utter shock as you realised what had happened, who you had called out for.