Lingerie

Just a warning that this story is very graphic, mature and sexual so don't read if that offends you/ you're too young. -Not responsible for any Jiley feels ;)

Riley's POV

It's 1 day until James' birthday and I still haven't given him a present. It has to be perfect, something he'll remember and show him how much I love him. His anniversary present was hard enough to figure out, but this...this has to be even more perfect. I'm walking round the mall while texting West and Eldon to see what they've got him seeing as they're best friends...

E- I think I got him socks? Maybe a snapback...

W- A book on math and some DVDs

R- Any ideas for me guys?

W - Math lessons? A baby pig?

R- Forget it guys, I'll figure something out.

I lock my phone and look up, unsure of where I walked while I was texting, and I'm right in front of the malls new Victoria's Secrets store. I guess it couldn't hurt to go in and have a look around? I enter the store and notice the neatly arranged garments, from garters to baby dolls, perfume to lotion. I notice an area of blue and white lace underwear that I recognised from an ad James and I had seen a few weeks back while driving to the studio, he'd joked about how he'd love to see me in something like that... And like that I know what James really wants. It wouldn't be our first time but I want to make it special as it's his birthday. I look over a few pieces before deciding what I want for James. I picked out a white lace push up bra with baby blue detailing and a dark bow, a matching thong, a sheer white front tie baby doll, and white hold up stockings. Next I found a matching pair of heels in forever 21 and grabbed a photo frame which would be the starting gift, including a picture of us of course.

..................

James' POV

I'm so pumped when I pull up to pick up Riley for dance. I made sure to come 20 minutes early to ensure some alone time with my girl on my birthday. My Mum had made me pancakes with syrup and given me some CDs and $500 from her and my Dad to spend as I please, but they both said that the family had to go out tonight leaving me home alone, which meant Riley was staying the night. It's not unusual for Riley to spend the night but it's my birthday and I want to know what she has planned, I know what I want but I won't push her, she's my girl and I love her.

"Happy Birthday baby" Riley sings as she gets into my car, pulling me from my thoughts and into a quick kiss. I notice she has her dance bag and a small travel bag for tonight. "So why so early today?" she questions regaining my full attention.

"I wanted to spend time alone with my favourite girl this morning" I wink at her while seductively stoking her thigh.

"Ah, quiet parking lot as usual?" she smirks as I begin to drive away.

"You know the one"

We chat as I drive and Riley can tell I'm looking forward to getting her alone this morning. I pull into our usual parking lot and flash Riley a quick smile as we both get into the back seat of my car. I drag Riley onto my lap so she's straddling me as I kiss her passionately. I wrap my arms around her, pulling her closer as my hands move up and down her back as she runs her hands through my hair. She's getting into the make out session, I can tell, so I advance and push my tongue into her mouth, which she reciprocates quickly. After 5 minutes of this I slip my hands down to her ass and squeeze causing a loud moan to escape Riley's mouth and her to pull back in pleasure. I use my other hand to continue pulling Riley to me as she leans her head backwards inviting me to kiss her chest, down to the top of her sports bra. I'm about to pull at the straps when I notice that we have 2 minutes to get into studio A. Riley notices me looking and pulls back giving me a sympathetic look before quickly pecking me and getting off my lap. She quickly rummages through her bag and pulls out a rectangular present, passing it to me and getting back into the passenger seat of the car.