chapter 2

At the end of the day,around 5 in evening, yoongi and hoseok decided to hangout at yoongi's house. Hoseok was yoongi's friend since childhood so all the family member knew him very well. And loved by everyone. They arrived at home with taehyung who was with them. After washing up and having their dinner,they, hoseok and yoongi, decided to watch a movie that yoongi will choose. Hoseok was not a big fan of movies but loved to watch them with yoongi because of two main reasons. 1 he looks too cute while concentrating on something. 2 he sometimes fall asleep if he is too tired and hoseok knew too well he is by 6 back to back lectures. He looked too cute while sleeping also. To hoseok.
Snacks were set and a fictional movie was set on. Around two in the movie and hoseok felt a weight on his shoulder. Yes yoongi fell asleep. So, hoseok picked him and laid him on the bed. After turning off the tv and lights, he joined him on the bed. As soon as  he went inside the covers, yoongi snuggled into him. And just like that both fell asleep while cuddling with each other.

Next morning they were woken by mrs. Min. Hosoek woke up and was met with her smiling face. She really liked hoseok as a friend but she was sure that they both would end as a couple. Everyone knew yoongi was gay and they all supported him. But she was not sure if hoseok is interested in having a relationship with a boy. Soon after breakfast they went to school. On the way yoongi was telling him about the new anime he watched not noticing where he was going. But he knew he should not worry as long as hoseok was with him. Hoseok was well aware about the fact that yoongi is very prome to getting himself injured. He can literally can get hurt on an empty path with no stone or bump on it. Both were walking holding hand so yoongi don't get hurt.

They were just like that. It was soon seokjin's birthday . The party was organised by their dad and both hoseok and yoongi went to find some gift for him. They have been wandering in the mall for quite a long time. They both now decided to go back after eating something. Yoongi got a tres ieches cake that is like a sponge cake with evaporated milk,condensed milk and heavy cream and strawberry shake. Hoseok got a wuzetka, a two chocolate sponge cake layer with a thin layer of plum jam and thick layer of whipped cream in between. While eating they discussed about what they can get him for a gift."i can only tthink of giving him a mirror now" yoongi whined. He was really stressed over the gift so much. He had been thinking about the gift for quite a long time. Hoseok chuckled but still was thinking about what to gift him. "You can think of what to gift after some time. You have enough time for ut. You know " hoseok suggested.

____________________________________