Royal margarine rushes over to him panicking that Pastel meringue is in the state which he is at the moment.

"Oh crumbs,what in the world happened to you?" He says looking up and down at Pastel meringue.

Pastel meringue was coughing out blood from the injuries.

"Royal margarine?" Pastel spoke in a tired voice.

"Yes?"

"Don't..tell Sour belt..about this,ok?"

"I won't" Royal margarine winked at him after then picked him up and walks their way out of the woods.

"Pastel meringue,I enjoyed having you here this week and it's upsetting for me to see you go tomorrow. I don't want you to go,I want you to stay here.."

"Well are you going to tell Sour belt that I'm hurt" He coughs after.

"Just told me not to and I won't anyways since I want you to stay"

"Good because I also want to stay but I need to"

"Why"

"It's called non of your business" Pastel meringue says in annoyance.

Royal margarine chuckles while continuing to carry Pastel meringue back to the inn.

Royal margarine arrives back at the inn,bursts the door open and the gang look at him shocked.

"Your back? We all thought you decided to go home.

"Wait how is Pastel meringue still alive?" Prune juice questions.

"Prune juice,let's be for real for moment ok..everyone knows your a sociopath and you want Pastel meringue to live just for your enjoyment"

"Well I'm brainy and pretty so it doesn't really matter..."

Prune juice smirks. "Show of hands my dear friends to whom thinks Royal margarine should get a personality disorder test since he's clearly hinting us that he might have borderline personality disorder"

Everyone raises their hand and Royal margarine rolls his eyes then picks up Pastel meringue and takes him back to his house.

Hours pass by in a flash and soon Pastel meringue had woke up on the couch with a wet cloth and bandages everywhere on the wounds.

"I'm so glad you're ok" Royal margarine says whilst checking the bandages.

Is it true you have bipolar? Prune juice told me earlier today"

"Look..I don't have bipolar and I hope I don't get it also don't forget your leaving tomorrow"

"Can I go to sleep now?" pastel asks sounding tired.

"Yeah go ahead" Royal margarine kisses his forehead gently and tucks him in.

"Goodnight my sweet meringue~" Royal margarine says as he strokes his cheek.

Just before he can go to the stairs,a knock on the door is heard. Royal margarine goes to the door and opens it to see a very pink person with darker pink hair but with light brown eyes.

Royal margarine stares at her in confusion. "Are you new here?"

"Yeah..I'm a new dragon hunter and I'm Pastel meringue's secretary" She answers with a sweet smile.

"Can I have your name?"

"It's Sugar cream"

Royal clears his throat. "Sugar cream I'll let you inside for now because it's raining out there and welcome to dragon city. I'm Royal margarine and for your knowledge about me,I'm a dragon rider"

"That's really nice to hear" She said as they walk into the house.

He locks the door and secretly grits his teeth angrily without Sugar cream knowing.

"Royal margarine..what's it like being a dragon rider?" Sugar cream continues to smile sweetly.

He proceeds to ignore her and walks up the stairs to his room.

"What the hell is wrong with him?...is he mad or did I take to much cocaine with my coffee?"Sugar cream speaks to herself.

Royal margarine pulls the bed covers onto him and turns the other way around roughly as to being in a bad mood and pissed off.

"Once Pastel meringue goes home,I'm going to spy on Sugar cream and expose the hoe she is" He says bitterly almost mumbling underneath his breath.

.Chapter 4 completed