Part 2: I dont like you I LOVE YOU 😘

So me and my crush/Greg ik what you thinking Greg from fnaf yuh he a hot fnaf so at school I always talk to him bc I still have a role bff and he has like many nicknames I'll name two mega simp and smol bean BUT IM NOT A MEGA SIMP AND IM NOT THAT SMALL like damn im not that small but anyways he when he gets mad at me ik what to do and say sorry and when he's sad I tell him some things like when you walked in that classroom that light came on and shined at you bc u shine ✨ and some more things bc he's so cute and I feel bad but he LIKES MY BFF AND SHE HATES I MEAN HATES HIM and everyone push's her and Greg together BUT GUESS WHO GETS FORGOTTEN ME LIKE ALWAYS like Greg he's like a loner/ghost BUT I THE MIGHTY BRIA GOTTA BE NEXT TO HIM EVERYTIME EVERYDAY EVERY SECOND cuz yk and see the title if you have to again but the next part is dead as* tho like I CANT STAND THAT CHUBBY KID I CANT LIKE HELL NAH anyways he loves will Stetson so yk what I had to do get the songs ready bc yk yk and ofc I asked the MEGA QUESTION "will you be mine" and ofc I added some pickup lines/rizz bc he likes rizz so y'all fr fr know what I had to do and loves fnaf so ofc ofc y'all got TO KNOW and drama in the next one and this will be the end of part 2: I don't like you I LOVE YOU 😘 : TYSM FOR READING!