(Insert Ozpin pre-initiation speech here)

People were talking about that speech and the girl in white swore she heard the one who refused her growl in absolute hate at him, she dismissed that as a figment of imagination and was about to speak to him again, only for him to have dissapeared, she wasnt the only one to have noticed him, a girl with red hair, fair skin, green eyes and dressed in spartan armor was looking at him in interest.

Later the new comers were all dressed in their sleepwear and talking to each other, "This is one big sleepover sis." said Ruby and yang said "Yeah, i really like the view-" her words were stuck in her throat when Sukuna entered the room and alot of girls got nosebleeds.

" said Ruby and yang said "Yeah, i really like the view-" her words were stuck in her throat when Sukuna entered the room and alot of girls got nosebleeds

(A/N: Ignore the blood and i dont take credits for it)

The majority of the guys in the room were now very intimitaded by Sukuna, "Hot-Mama if he was older he would be one helluva DILF." said a random girl, those around her agreed.

Glynda Goodwitch considered herself as a very calm woman, but the moment she saw Sukuna dressed in his sleepwear, she barely held back her own nosebleed from escaping, she was not going to have a peaceful sleep tonight.

Timeskip next day

Sukuna was a very light sleeper, he has always been this way, and that was proven when a very energetic voice woke him up, "ITS THE NEXT DAY RENNY; GET UP OR WE WILL MISS ALL THE PANCAKES!!!!!", Sukuna just turned his face to his pillow and screamed.

Pyrrha was not happy, one she was woken up by a very loude noise, two she shared the moment of internal death with the guy that interests her and three, she was hounded by the girl in white who introduced herself as Weiss Schnee, "So i've been thinking, why dont we put our strength together and win the initiation." said Weiss and Pyrrha put on her most fakest smile she had ever created on and said "Thats great." "You know what else is great, you both getting the fuck out of my way as my fucking locker is right next to you." said a very grumpy voice and they both saw a very annoyed Sukuna, whose patience is running thin.

Pyrrha imediately steped aside and said "Sure, my name is Pyrrha by the way.", "Uh-huh, yeah, very nice, now who the ever loving fuck put my stuff in there when i said that i DONT want a locker, im Ryoumen Sukuna by the way." said Sukuna and Weiss asked, "Uhm, do you know who youre talking to?" 'Oh great, now im going to be hounded by him, thank you Weiss, i really hate you right now.' thought Pyrrha in anger, only to be surprised by his answer, "Dont know, dont care, now piss off, im not in my best of moods.", after Sukuna said this, he roughly shoved one unfortunate student to the side.

Later

Every new comer were on a cliff, standing on metal plates and now listening to Headmaster Ozpin's speech and the details of their initiation, Sukuna turned him out as he already informed himself of it, relic hunting, his least favorite thing, the only reason he joined Beacon is because he heard that there were good fighters, he was dissapointed as he only saw brats running around like they own the place, he was brought out of his mussings when he heard springs being activated, he now knew what was going on, they had to do a landing stradigy, as he was launched he saw a spear coming to his way, he twisted his body in a very inhuman way and caught it, he also heard a faint sorry along the way, as he was nearing the ground, he fliped to his feet and landed perfectly unharmed on it, while causing a bit of a devastation in the area he landed, Sukuna then lokked at the spear in is hand and gave it a little twirl, 'Its perfecly balanced, despite being completly made of metal, it still has a very nice feeling to it.' thought Sukuna, impressed by the craftsmanship that was put into it.