Red Girl pov

'Welcome to beacon...' i thought depressed, i was just minding my buisness when i almost tripped on some luggadge that was standing in my way, i admit i wasnt careful, but the owner of said luggadge just didnt care and just started to yell at me while shaking some dust on my face, someone really should tell her to be careful with that, because said dust was a bit cracked and it had caused me to sneeze, resulting in an explosion, the girl was walking away screaming bloody murder and thats were i am now, "That girl is pathetic, blaming others for her mistake." said a deep voice and i looked up and saw a guy with pink hair and wierd markings on his face, are those tattoos?

I was soon back on my feet and somewhat agreed with him, "She must be nervous." i said, he just looked at me with his four eyes in a deadpan and- wait, he really has four eyes, is he some type of spider faunus, i couldnt ask because he just walked away, "HEY WAIT FOR ME!!"

Narator pov

The two of them were walking in silence until the girl introduced herself "So, my name is Ruby Rose, what is yours?", Sukuna looked at Ruby in thought before answering, "Ryoumen Sukuna.", 'Ok not much of a talker.' thought Ruby and had an idea, "So i got this." said Ruby and unpacked her box, which turned into a scythe that is twice as tall as her, "A scythe, you picked a weapon that is hard to master, color me impressed." said Sukuna and Ruby beamed, "Yeah, her name is Cresent Rose and also turn into a high impact sniper riffle.", she said and looked at Sukuna, only to see a look of confusion on his face, "Its also a gun." "Ah.", a pregnant silence followed and they began to walk again, "So, whats your weapon?" asked Ruby and Sukuna summoned one of his weapons.

", a pregnant silence followed and they began to walk again, "So, whats your weapon?" asked Ruby and Sukuna summoned one of his weapons

(A/N: Not my Picture)

"This is my weapon, it is a Vajra-like weapon and is named Kamutoke, it has the ability to discharge strong and lethal electrical curents, i have crafted it myself." said Sukuna with pride, he looked at ruby and saw that she had star eyes, she then began to talk really fast, not that it is a problem for him, "OHMYOUMTHATISSOCOOLCANITTURNINTOSOMETHINGELSECANITTURNINTOAGUNIFITCANWHATTYPEOFGUNISITATASERORMOREOFARIFFLE?!", "It doesnt turn into anything else, why would i need a gun if i can just throw it into a crowd and let it return to me after its job is done?" asked Sukuna, Ruby understood it imediately, after a second look she saw that it wouldnt be possible for such a weapon to turn into something else, "Well, now that you say that, it does make sense, welp, some just like the classics, uhm quick question, do you know where we are going?" asked Ruby in the end, "I do, are you doubting me?" Threatened Sukuna lightly, Ruby waved her hands infront of her and denied that, not wanting to be fried to a crisp by his weapon.

Later they reached the Auditory and Ruby saw her sister waving at her, Ruby apoligized to Sukuna and walked to her, "You left me at the entrance, i litteraly blew up Yang!" yelled Ruby and Yang said "Yikes, Meltdown already?" "No she litteraly exploded you idiot." said Sukuna and Yang blushed a bit before asking "Who are you calling an idiot?!" "You." said Sukuna uncaring of the consequences, suddenly a voice entered the fray, "Will you all be quiet?!", said voice belongs to a girl in a white battle dress, white high-heels, white hair, very pale skin and blue eyes, she had an aura of arrogance around her that makes Sukuna almost vomiting, he really hates people who are arrogant and not even able to back up their words, cowards in his eyes, "You!" said Ruby and suddenly got a book shoved in her hands, 'Dust for dummies, really?' thought Sukuna and Ruby said "We started of on the wrong foot so lets introduce ourselves, hi my name is Ruby Rose nice to meet you, wanna be friends." "Oh sure, we can go paint nails, go shopping and talk about boys like tall, pink and tattooed here." "Not interested." said Sukuna and the girl is surprised at the imediate refusal, most would kill to court her, but not him, she grew interested in him and looked at him closer, in her eyes he looked perfect, dispite the markings on his body and wide clothes, he looked like a noble of ancient mistral, even the second pair of eyes looked alluring to her, she wondered if he was a faunus or had a mutation, she guessed the later as he didnt have any sighns of being a faunus, "Why not?", she didnt get an answer because the Headmaster named Ozpin arrived, he wore a green suit and had silver hair, he wore black glasses and had a cane in his hands.