felix just stayed quiet and in shock that minho was actually admitting to liking han.

minho: im g-gay felix..

he said quietly while looking up st felix as tears came out his eyes

felix: and thats okay, your still my brother and i still love you. just give him time okay?..he'll come around.

minho just nodded and hugged felix as he sobbed a bit more. minho just came out to his brother. he wasnt ready to come out to everyone he loved yet. not to his parents. not to his group. and definitely not to han yet.

-end of flash back.

felix: minho? hey! times ticking!!

minho: i-i ki-

hyunjin: ki?

minho: i kissed han.

felix: WHAT?!

hyunjin: plot twist.

felix: YOU KISSED HIM AND DIDNT TELL ME?!

minho: SHUT UP! SOMEONE WILL HEAR!

felix: im sorry- thats like wow- that changes everything.

minho: what?. shocked you have a faggot brother?. you think i want this?. i cant change how i feel felix.

minho said rolling his eyes grabbing his bag and walking out with hyunjin and felix following behind leaving the mystery person in the bathroom shocked at what he just found out.

-in ms chus class

han: please im begging!

ms chu: look honey, i understand you don't like minho but thats not a valid reason alright?

han: and whats a valid reason?

ms chu: well either he actively put hands on you, made you uncomfortable in any way and well i don't like to say but it had happened..

han: what?.

ms chu: sexual assaulted or harassment, if so then i would have to contact the principal and get the police involved.

han: w-what? no! minho isn't that guy? i mean he makes fun but never like ever would do that.

ms chu: then why do you want to switch so bad?.

han: we just don't- don't work together.

ms chu: im sorry honey you cant switch. now ill see you later today. please go to class.

han just rolled his eyes before walking out and going down the hall freezing making eye contact with minho who was also frozen staring at han which then got interrupted by san and jungwon sneaking up on han

jungwon and san: BOO!

han: AH! a-assholes!

jungwon san and han then walked by felix hyunjin and minho in which minho looked back at han while han also looked back at minho.

felix: you really do like him?..

minho: and he doesn't like me back.

minho said sadly walking into his class while felix and hyunjin just stood there kinda feeling bad.

-time skip to lunch.

-with han and his group

jungwon: he just kissed you? like that?

han: y-yeah..

san: and you just ran out??

kyungmin: why did you run out? i thought you liked him?

han: i said i have mixed feelings!, i just- i dont know okay?. its like he's just playing me..

hueningkai: yiu have a point, if my bully started being nice to me randomly and KISSED me?! i would be worried too.

jungwon: ay- calm down im sure he just maybe actually likes you?..

han: he's not gay! he's straight. he hates my guts.

san: yup minho isn't the gay type. he makes fun of us for everything!.

kyungmin: he could be changing? going soft for han?~

he said giggling pushing hans shoulder a bit making han blush and shake his head no repeatedly

han: stop right there! nope!.
____________________________________
A/N

- I FUCKING DELETED THIS BY ACCIDENT IM SOERT- CLICKED A BOTTON BY ACCIDENT 😭😭😭 THAYS HIW SLEEPY I AM GOODNIGHT FUCK THAT -

HIIIIII I HOPE THIS IS A GOOD ENOUGH CHAPTER! WE HAVE I THINK 4/8 OF THE BOYS WHO HAVE ACTUALLY ADMITTED ABOUT LIKING SOMEONE AND THATS JEONGIN HYUNJIN FELIX AND NOW MINHO🤗🤗🤗, CHAN AND SEUNGMIN HAVE NOT SAID THEYLIKED EACH OTHER ONLY THAT THEY R MESSING AROUND AND WHAT NOT 😉😉 AND CHANGBIN IS IN DENIAL AND WELL MY HANNIE IS HAVING MIXED FEELINGS 🤷‍♀️ WILL THEU CHANGE? IDFK MAYBE MAYBE NOT. WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER RN UHMMMMM IT MIGHT NOT MAKE SENSE SINCE ITS 5:04 AM AND IM SLEEPY AND I HAVE SCHOOL TMR SO PRAY FOR ME 🙏🙏🙏 SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS AND YES!

words - 1240

goodbye - 09