-

-

-

Rody rummaged through the broom closet down in the bistro, looking for his roller blades. He biked to work everyday, even when he first brought the roller blades with him.
He decided he'd just leave the roller blades there, and wear them whenever he felt like he needed them.

He managed to find them, and smiled successfully. He quickly put them on, shakily standing up.
The chiefs looked at him, a bit worried that Rody would crash into them. He did that the first time he brought them, he'd crashed into one of the chiefs, and got both of them accidentally burned.

He ended up buying that chief something to eat as an apology.

Vince walked out of his office, and saw Rody with his skates on. He hated whenever he wore them, he was always paranoid about Rody crashing into customers or getting hurt. He didn't need him to get hurt with those things.

Rody noticed Vince, and smiled, skating over to him. "Hey Vince." He said, stopping besides his boss.
"Hello Rody, I see you're wearing the danger hazards." Vince said with a sigh, crossing his arms. "They make me faster! Plus I only crashed the first time." Rody said, spinning himself around with the skates.

"I don't want you getting hurt because of those things." Vince said, having meant to say he didn't want the customers getting hurt.
Rody froze, his eyes going wide. "You.. care if I get hurt?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.

Vince looked away from Rody, groaning in annoyance. "Shut up, you have customers to serve." He said, placing a hand on Rody's chest and pushing him away, causing him to roll backwards.

Rody yelped slightly, and quickly balanced himself, mumbling something as he quickly skated into the restaurant.

Vince sighed, running a hand through his hair. He couldn't believe he'd just said that, he didn't even mean to. Although, it was true. He didn't want Rody to get hurt, for some damn reason, he was worried about him.
Rody had hurt himself enough the other night, Vince didn't need him getting even worse injuries than just glass in his hand.

He supposed he did care about Rody, even if he was a sloppy excuse of a waiter and employee. He was still, nice.
Vince sighed, and walked into the main part of the restaurant, wanting to make sure Rody didn't cause any trouble.

Rody was actually doing pretty well, getting around quickly, taking orders, rushing over to hand them in, and serving the dishes. He'd gotten quite a bit better at his job, Vince couldn't say he wasn't proud of Rody.

Rody noticed Vince after a while of him standing out there, and went over to him. "Hello Vincent." He said, a grin on his face.
"What do you want Lamoree?" Vince asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

He hated whenever Rody called him Vincent, but at the same time he loved it.

"Can't I say hi to you? I already took everyone's orders, i have time to spare." Rody said, scoffing slightly. He really did just want to say hi.
Vince sighed, uncrossing his arms. "Fine. Hello, Rody." Vince said, making Rody pause.

Normally Vince would tell him to get back to work at this point, but he actually decided to deal with Rody's small little wants.
Rody smiled, before having to roll away from Vince to serve everyone's food out.

Vince sighed, watching Rody as he moved around. He really had improved on his job, and has even gotten better at using those damn skates.

Vince would end up having to give Rody a raise, he couldn't just ignore how well Rody was doing at his job now, so he'd have to work on giving him a raise soon.