NARRATION/GROUPCHAT

"why is your mood off?" lucien asked, coming into the kitchen to dunk more dishes in the sink. 

dawn stayed quiet, pissed off. she scraped the food off the plates and then washed the plates.

"and you were quiet in front of everyone. this was my family and they were nice to you too!" he said. "even my mom asked why you were quiet, it was embarrassing."

"it was not on purpose." dawn muttered.

"what do you mean?!" he asked, raising his voice.

"you were literally a whole new person in front of them! you were avoiding me! you didn't look at me once!" dawn yelled, dropping the plate in the sink and looking at him. he sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"i was catching up with them! it had been months since i saw them!" he yelled back.

"oh, i'm sure they were happy to see you because your whole attention was on them!" she yelled. "and you dropped my fucking hand! do you realize how embarrassing that was?!" 

"i didn't even notice! what are you talking about?!" he yelled.

she met his parents -- no, his whole family in one night. she was already panicking and then got ignored by her boyfriend, who was the only person she actually knew there.

she sighed, "forget about it." she said, turning to the sink. tears formed in her eyes and she closed them putting a hand on her forehead.

dawn didn't like getting yelled at.

he knew that.

warmth wrapped around her and she was pulled back to his chest. she tried ignoring him but he pressed kisses on her head. "i'm sorry." he said. "sorry." he said and stopped after saying it three times. he turned her around and wiped her tears, she smiled a little but she wanted to cry for being so vulnerable in front of him. he hugged her and she stared at the kitchen wall.

"i love you," he said to her. she kept quiet. he said it for the first time in their relationship. she wasn't ready for it. how could i be ready for it if i still love-

"i love you too," she said and looked up at him. he smiled before wrapping his arms around her and picking her up. she laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck. they kissed and things slowly escalated.

literally taylor's children

dusk

i got that D yalll😝😝🔥🔥

conan slay
EW NOOO

liviii
i literally threw my phone across the room

the blond girl
OH MY GOD. DAWN.

grace
my innocent eyes

author's note

DO YOU GUYS HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST THE VOTE BUTTON OR SOMETHING?