ARTICLE/NARRATION

DAWN HUDSON WAS SEEN HAVING DINNER WITH EUPHORIA STAR, JACOB ELORDI.
written by ella katz

does our teenage singer think she's all grown up?

dawn rolled her eyes after reading the article where the writer continuously reminded her about her age. she was 19 and turning 20 in a few months. and it wasn't as if she and jacob were dating. yet.

she dropped her phone on the bed and walked into the bathroom. she had come home last night, and slept without removing her makeup. so she felt disgustingly pretty in the morning,

it had been a while since she released a song or an album and people were demanding stuff. her last song was about her ex so she needed to release something else. she had been working on an album for a few months.

she stepped under the shower and let the water slide down her body. she tried not to think of her ex, she tried hard to move on. he moved on and she knew she needed to do so as well or else she'll be known as the one who never moved on.

an article said that about her, after a few months of finn dating elsie and dawn being single. an article wrote that "she's still in the restaurant" which was a reference to taylor swift song about not being able to move on from something.

bullshit.

and after the encounter she had with finn a few months ago, she desperately wanted to let him know she had moved on. she was beyond embarrassed about her crumbling and desperation.

especially because the paparazzi were there taking pictures of them like stalkers without their knowledge.

dawn groaned and slapped her head as she felt embarrassment in her bones at the memory. dawn stepped outside after a long long shower and got dressed. she left her apartment and sat in the driver's seat of her car and made her way to the studio to record.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

i had to okay jacob elordi is hot