CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

I had reached the gate of the knight's academy. The guards allowed me to enter just by seeing my car. I went over to the principle to find to choose two knights for my personal use. It was not uncommon for nobles to choose knights but it would be uncommon for a powerful person like me to choose a knight from an academy, unless it is a an extremely talented knight. But most of such knights are already in service of noblemen or already trained by the nobles. There are exceptions in such cases, such as either an unfavourable child of a noble family, a second-son without any resources or an extremely talented commoner. The hero of the novel had a knight named Christine by his side.

Christine was an orphan bought up by a pastor and later sent to the academy. He was by the side of the prince and later becomes a knight general of the country. If I had been a weak person I would have chosen him, understanding the plot but since I am a powerful person, I will not chose him. I don't need some self-righteous fool. I am going to choose two persons from the villain camp and enhance them. Let me see if the people of the hero camp can hold on. If they can't, I will support from behind. It is indeed interesting to stirrup trouble.

As I reached the door of the principal of the academy, I could hear some arguments. I went over to see some argument going around. I walked to the side and took my mobile phone and started playing games. After some time the door was opened and a person came out. He was extremely angry and walked away. He looked at the phone at my hand and snorted with energy, trying to pressure me. The automatic reflex I engraved on my clothes were activated and a huge pressure was activate all over the academy. The principle crawled out of the room and said aloud, "My lord. Stop releasing the pressure."

I stopped the release of pressure and stood up putting the mobile in my personal space. I looked at the boy and could see that this was one of the persons from the villain camp. A talented knight, the son of a baron. He had already inherited his territory and came here to advance further up the nobility. Now I will no longer be choosing to support you fool. You have lost a huge change. Ants will never understand the thought of an elephant and will never understand even the language and thought. And same is the relation between an human and a god.

I looked at the pitiful man and said, "Next time you do something foolish, remember the fact that you are just a bug in front of my eyes. Learn this lesson properly. I can kill you and still nothing will happen to me and no one will question me. You are insignificant. Grow properly and come to me. I can give you a chance."

He showed anger and fear in his eyes. After hearing what I said, he showed determination. An ant will always be an ant. When he comes to me after all the things he does to grow up, I will give him the chance to understand that he will always remain and ant and let him be. Let the chance be that I let him understand that he always was truly and ant.

I walked to the principal and showed him by badge. He showed surprise and invited me inside. I went inside and sat in the chair. The room was spacious and simple, but it was indeed luxurious. How can the principle of such an academy be an ordinary person! He smiled and gave me a wonderful elven tea mixed with orc spices. Orc spices are extremely rare due to their brutal warlike nature. I studied them once and came to the conclusion that they are a species made from genetic research on a cross breed between a goblin and an orc. A pure war-machine. But only magic was used and direct fusion was used and hence the out-of-control character. They never reached the genetic level of research. Mostly, a lot of samples was taken to take build such a thing. What a useless thing!

The principal was kind enough to wait for me. I smiled and said to the principal, "As you can I came to choose two knights."

The principal's face blossomed. I can understand it, since all successful graduations add a silver living to his career. He smiled and asked, "What kind of person do you want to adopt into your household? We have all kinds of knights targeting multiple professional paths."