Red: Industrialized goods and I am powerful myself. I need lot of raw resources.

It seemed that the world of the three are useless. It is useless to take care of them. But their worlds seems little enjoying. It is better not to give them much help and make them think free lunch.

Mance: As you know that I am an intergalactic person. You can ask me anything and mostly I can help you. Also my speciality is condensed energy, both absorbable by living being and not absorbable by living being.

Red: You don't need to worry about it Mance, we will repay you properly. The chat group has enough power to evaluate everything and take mention points over it. The things you can see in the chat group are sold by us. It is based on supply and demand but the price will be never lower than what is necessary.

It seems useful. I uploaded a few energy sources up to stellar level, each with varying energy levels. I did not think much about it. Three people is too low, but too much people will be boring and I do not want to take care of too many people. I thought about sending an invitation. It seems useful. I sent two blind invitation.

Mance: I have uploaded a few energy stones of various types. I have also uploaded modern types energy weapons and also have uploaded a few sacred items. They might be useful to you. Also I have sent two invitations and those are the only ones available to me.

Sansa: You seems to be rich. The number of points is high. If you need something you can ask me in exchange of points.

Mance: I only need on thing. Enjoyment. Other than that, there is nothing that is useful to me. If you can exchange knowledge of your world, I am willing to buy it.

Red: I hope some people will come to enhance my power.

Mance: The power ring will help in that. As long as the energy of your civilization is detected, it will simulate that energy and infuse into your body making your body stronger.

Red: But I cannot buy it.

Mance: I can guarantee that it is completely easy and useful safe to use. It is useful till planetary level. You have not reached the city destruction level yet, and it will be for you.

Bulk: Mance, what she means is that she does not have enough money to give so.

Mance: Is that so. I am going to sent each one of you a ring that can be bound to you. But in return if there is something fun call me.

Red: What is fun according to you? Thank you for the ring. It is indeed easy to use.

Mance: Anything that seems fun in terms of normal human things. Just ask if you think it is fun. If there is something that I may not have seen, it would be better to inform me. I rarely come in contact with humans due to my status.

Sansa: Same problem. I can understand that. A few days before I went to the world of Bulk to go for hunting.

Chat group: Welcome Rem to the chat group.

Chat group: Welcome Rana to the chat group.

The chat group had information about chat group so that the newcomers will be able to understand about the chat group and its members. The reason Mance was informed was that he was the Chat group leader.

Rem: Hello everyone. I am from a zombie crisis world and would prefer if someone put some food and water in the exchange shop it will be better. Also, I can exchange knowledge of my world and weapons. I can also sell some humans who are interested in escaping this world. Please don't think in terms of morality. This is indeed the only method to live so.

Rana: I am the king of a galactic empire. I cover 70% of my present galaxy. Lord Mance, how about equal exchange of knowledge.

Mance: I think that would not be possible. I am from a mage type civilization. Yours seems to a pure technological civilization. It is completely useless.