A magic ticking clock effect appears over Star, you, and Marco. The laser puppies' movements and barking slow to a halt. In the kitchen, Mrs. Diaz flips a pancake; the pancake freezes in midair.

In the shower, Mr. Diaz—wearing his Viking helmet and holding a rubber duck—sings opera; his singing slows down and stops. Marco touches one of the laser puppies' lasers mid-fire with one of his fingers then he puts his hurt finger in his mouth to heal it.

Marco: Ow! Do you know what you just did?
Star: Uh... froze time?
Marco: You froze time! [touching Star excitedly] Now I can get to school and nod at Jackie! Hurry!

Star: School? [touches Marco's face] But it's a [singsong] freeze day!

Marco's eyes widen with excitement. As the three run out the front door jumping and laughing, a time-frozen laser puppy chases a time-frozen mailman. Star uses her magic to give an infant a mustache.

Star, you, and Marco: [laughing]

Star gives everyone in the area mustaches. Later, at a birthday party for Amy, a little girl in one of Charlie Booth's foreign exchange families, Star, you, and Marco eat birthday cake. Star has a lit candle on her tongue.

Star and Marco: [laughing]
You were laughing as well as Marco wipes off cake off the side of your mouth.

Later, at the school, Lars gives a nerdy-looking kid a wedgie. Marco and you free the kid from the wedgie, and Star gives Lars an atomic wedgie.

Later, Star, you, and Marco have a picnic on top of a car in the middle of a freeway with you in the middle of them. For once you kinda felt like the baby of the trio.

Star and you: Yee-hee!
Marco:  [laughing]

⭐️Later, in Marco's dojo, Star, you,  and Marco laugh while Jeremy Birnbaum is in the middle of a flying kick. Marco slaps him⭐️

Later, as Ludo emerges from a dimensional portal, Star switches his skull crown with her cactus headband. Marco takes a picture of Ludo wearing the cactus headband. You, Star, and Marco return to the school.

Marco: [laughing] That was the funnest sixty hours of my life!
You: yeah! I never actually had a freeze picnic before. [smiles]

Star : Oh, hey, there's frozen Jackie!
Marco: I better get into optimal nod position.
Marco straightens his hair and leans against the lockers.

Marco: Ready.
Star: ...Or maybe now's the time to move on to the next step of your crazy plan. [singsong] You could talk to her...!

You: [ nod] yeah! And maybe she will actually remember you for your actions..

Marco: [looks at Jackie, stammering] T-The wind isn't right. I've got a pimple coming in. Uh, I'll just do the nod today.

Star: [disappointed] Okay... Easy Peasy Time Unfreezie!

Nothing happens. Time remains frozen.
Star: Huh. Easy Peasy Time Unfreezie!
Still nothing happens.

Star: Ooh.
You: Come on, Star. What's going on?
Marco approaches Star and you, who has a frozen smile.

Marco: Y/N?! Star?! Y/N! Not you too! (He shakes you like crazy as you gag)